The Practical Memory Techniques Course
What you'll learn
- At the end of my course, you will be able to remember where you put your objects and to remember why you went into a room when you have a mind blank;
- You will learn how to remember people’s names and faces and to memorize the exact order of one or more complete packs of cards;
- Remember the dates for appointments, birthdays, anniversaries;
- You will be able to learn one or more foreign languages easily;
- If you’re a student, this course will give you a boost for studying: Poems, History, Biology, Medical Terms, Mathematics or anything you want to learn;
- It will be very easy for you to memorize the important points of speech or even the entire speech or presentation, and eliminate the fear of forgetting forever.
- There are no special requirements , other than having an interest in this fascinating area of Memory Improvement.
- No prior knowledge in memory improvement required ! You will see for yourself how simple and handy this skill is!
** WELCOME TO “The Practical Memory Techniques Course- Best Everyday Practices to Improve Your Memory” **
Are you bored of all the dusty theory you find in most memory improvement books and courses?
Are you exhausted of hearing about: short term memory, long term memory or learning theories?
Are you tired of inefficient memory games or stupid memory quizzes?
Then, this course is right for you! Here, you're in the right place for really improving your memory!
Einstein has a famous quote: “In theory, theory and practice are the same. In practice, they are not.”
The same is true for our memory training.
What is the challenge of this course?
In this course, you will find simple (but powerful) memory techniques that you can apply in your daily life, that can ensure your success in different situations that you face everyday.
These techniques can become your new mnemonic arsenal that will help you :
Remember Where You Put Your Things;
Remember Why You Went into a Room;
Remember Shopping Lists and To-Do Lists;
Create a Mental Calendar and to Memorize Appointments and Anniversaries;
Memorize Everyday Numbers (short, medium or long numbers like: the CVV of your card, PIN numbers, bank accounts numbers, computer passwords, telephone numbers, and so on);
Using Memory Techniques in your Career (for Business Meetings and Public Speaking);
To effectively apply the Memory Techniques for Study and Learning;
To any Learn Foreign Language easily, and
To Remember People's Names and Faces.
I'm sure you will enjoy it and I can't wait to be your guide and mentor on this exciting new journey!
Chris M Nemo
Memory Improvement Writer & Blogger
Creator of The Super Clever Advanced Learning Method (SCALM)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to develop new learning and memory improvement skills. This course is suitable for complete beginners,too.
- People who think they have a bad memory and want to do something about it
I'm Chris M Nemo - Memory Improvement Writer & Blogger.
I’m passionate about helping you to achieve more with your mind right now, regardless of your education, age, or other conditionings.
The purpose of the courses and books I have created is to put some order in this rather hermetic field of memory techniques. They have already helped tens of thousands of students improve their learning skills and begin training their memory.
I strongly believe that the clarity of my explanations, along with the easy-to-understand practical applications I present in my lessons, will make you better understand what memory improvement is about.
I'm also the creator of the Super Clever Advanced Learning Method (SCALM), a universal method that can help you learn any subject and even memorize entire books. Combining the most efficient memory techniques, this original method is extremely efficient and versatile.
On my blog, 'The Mnemo Bay', you can find an organized framework for everything related to memory improvement, which can give you a clear picture of what this wonderful hobby and skill can do for your life.