Power of Breath: Change Your Breath, Change Your Life
What you'll learn
- Understand the mind body connection and how to achieve it.
- Learn 6 fundamental breathing techniques useful to help relieve stress, boost the body's ability to heal, and create clarity of mind
- Choose the right breathing technique to support your needs.
- Relate how the breath impacts the health of the body, mind and overall quality of life.
- Change your state of mind.
- Boost your energy while at the same time relieve stress and tension.
- How to apply these breathing techniques into a daily practice.
- Understand the relationship between the breath, energy mind and body from both a western and yogic perspective.
- There are no physical requirements to take this course. However, be sure to pay attention to the contraindications for each breathing technique to make sure it is right for you.
- The only equipment needed is a straight backed chair or comfortable floor cushion to sit on.
This set of instructional and informative videos are designed to teach you how to utilize the power of the breath to transform your life. By learning how to consciously shape your breath you can easily manage stress and tension, boost your immune system, feel more energy and vitality, find clarity and be more focused, sleep better and even feel a deeper connection to Self and your purpose. These videos are great tools for yoga practitioners who desire more from their practice, meditators who want to have a deeper meditation experience or those who want to have a better quality of life.
This video set is the first of a two part series. In this first series, The Power of the Breath, you will learn 6 simple to do, yet profoundly efficient and effective, breathing techniques of yoga (pranayama) for various mental and health benefits including:
Reduce anxiety and depression
Lower / stabilize blood pressure
Increase energy levels
Decrease feelings of stress and overwhelm
Instant mental clarity
Normalizing circadian rhythms helping you to sleep
Balance your emotions and calm your mind
You will also gain a better understanding of why these techniques work and why they are so revered in the yoga world.
3 therapeutic breathing practices are provided for you to use based upon your needs for that day. Use the techniques individually or the longer practices I've provided. Each can be easily adjusted in length to suit your lifestyle and you will still receive incredible benefits in only minutes.
WARNING: Practicing these techniques can change your life.
Who this course is for:
- This course is meant to be an informative and supportive practice for those seeking to change their physical and mental health through simple techniques.
- This course is great for yoga practicioners who want to take their yoga practice to the next level, gain greater vitality and connection to Self.
- When used regularly, these techniques will aid meditators in achieving deeper states of relaxation, the ability to sit for longer periods of time, and improve the quality of each meditation.
- These breathing techniques can be used by anyone to alleviate stress, create a calm mind and healthy body
A recovering over-striver and over-doer, Lynsie is committed to helping women find a new way of living. As a speaker, transformational coach and spiritual mentor, she mentors conscious women on How to Honor Your Pace – to discover a way of living that is self-honoring, self-nurturing and in rhythm with the divine; one that doesn’t require constant self-sacrifice and states of overwhelm. Lynsie weaves a container of all aspects of yoga, spirituality, neuroscience, and compassionate humor, so that her clients feel held and supported as they journey into their full empowered radiance.
She continues her own studies under and teaches from the traditions of Tantra, Sri Vidya and the Himalayan Masters and experts in the field of neuroencoding.
It is her goal to create a platform of change, support and guidance for us all to grow, evolve and share our unique gifts. Lynsie works individually with clients, small groups, offers workshops and retreats that empower you to heal, transform and thrive. You can watch her TexX video on YouTube, or take one of her many free classes on her YouTube Channel or website.