The Microsoft Excel Course: Advanced Excel Training
What you'll learn
- Differentiate yourself at work. Quickly and dramatically
- Get hired in Finance – financial modeling skills are the critical edge you need at interviews
- Take your career to the next level!
- Get a certificate of completion
- Build financial models from scratch (shown step-by-step)
- Format sheets and charts professionally
- Learn new keyboard shortcuts and be even faster in Excel
- Understand advanced Excel functions
- Build nested functions
- Use Excel’s financial functions and understand concepts like: Present Value, Future Value, Discounted Cash Flows, Net Present Value, and IRR
- Build flexible Excel models
- Use Cell Styles and format spreadsheets easier and faster
- Learn several hidden Excel tips and tricks
- Understand the core principles of financial modeling
- Learn financial modeling best practices
- Design principles for good model building
- Build integrated financial models
- Forecast financials and use scenario analysis tools
- The course is designed for intermediate and advanced Excel users. This is not a beginners course
- Microsoft Excel 2003, 2010, 2013, 2016
The Microsoft Excel Course: Advanced Excel Training:
You want to advance your Excel skills?
And you want to learn how to build sophisticated financial models in Excel?
Well then, you’ve come to the right place. Welcome to our Advanced Excel course!
An Excel journey that will reshape your existing skills. We will teach you in-demand Excel techniques that will allow you to transform your career.
The course will keep you engaged by providing a combination of video lectures, course notes, take-away templates, quizzes, exercises, and even homework. And this is a great opportunity to add practical focus to the skills you will acquire while taking the course.
From Day 1, you will jump in Excel and perform right away.
This isn’t a boring experience!
The depth and breadth of Excel topics we’ve selected is challenging and rewarding, providing a 360-degree approach to financial modeling in Excel.
Our strong focus on real-world examples ensures a super hands-on Excel experience. We’ve designed a process that allows you to learn and see how things are applied in practice.
What makes this Excel course different from the rest of the courses out there?
• High quality of production –HD videos (This isn’t a collection of boring lectures!)
• Knowledgeable instructors – Our team has created some of the most popular Excel courses online
• Complete training – we will cover all topics you need to become an advanced Excel modeller
• Jam-packed with materials – Course notes & Excel files, shortcuts, exercises, quiz questions, homework - You name it! Everything is included!
• Excellent support: If you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer from us
• Dynamic: We don’t want to waste your time! The instructor keeps up a very good pace throughout the whole course.
Why should you consider enrolling in the program?
1. Salary. Acquire technical skills and differentiate yourself.
2. Stress management. The more you sweat in training, the less you bleed in battle.
3. Growth. If you take your career seriously (and we know you do; otherwise you wouldn’t be reading this) you have to grow quicker and faster.
Please don’t forget the course comes with Udemy’s 30-day unconditional money-back-in-full guarantee. And why not give such a guarantee, when we are convinced you will receive a ton of value from the materials?
Just go ahead and buy the course! If you don't acquire these skills now you will miss an opportunity to separate yourself from the others. Don't risk your future success! Let's start learning together now!
Who this course is for:
- Aspiring financial analysts, investment bankers, private equity analysts, business intelligence consultants
- People who are ambitious and want to grow faster than their peers
- Anyone who wants to use Excel at its best and wants to build complete financial models
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of business, finance, and data science courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 1,900,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, the 365 focuses on the following topics on Udemy: 1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics, Data literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of our courses are:
- Real-life tested
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a data scientist, a business analyst, a data analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a business executive, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, or an entrepreneur365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.