The plan B: “ What to do after CAT ?
- A graduate from India who is preparing for MBA
CAT exam is always a double edged sword &leaves aspirants with mix feelings .Majority of the students are either uncertain or disappointed ,since the exam leaves them in a quandary. The best step is to take a dispassionate look at all important options which are yet to be exercised &prepare unique strategy for next two months forthcoming exams. The course encapsulates tangible&intangible dimensions ranging from "striking a balance between speed&accuracy , having an effective strategy, using vocabulary in a different way,effecting changes in ones lifestyle , focusing on IQ v/s EQ & analyzing past performances." This course can act as a catalyst , energizer & bring freshness in the way students approach their career.
Who this course is for:
- An MBA aspirant who is exploring avenues after CAT
- 08:36The battle is not done till it is done:Gear up for the next battle
- 09:59The Cold War of speed v/s accuracy : A race against time
- 09:35The best strategy is the one that works for you..
- 08:38Smart work v/s Hard work
- 09:04The Art of wordy World: Importance of Vocabulary
- 09:33Living the life you want-Lifestyle related changes ,sleep pattern&food habits
- 09:15The quotient question ::EQ v/s IQ
- 10:50Blast from the past..My analysis of IIFT
- 09:55Blast from the past ..My analysis of XAT,SNAP&TISS.NET
A Newfield certified coach,MBTI trainer ,MBA &MA(Eco.),I am a firm believer in the virtue of hard work & compassion.Having trained more than 50 thousand students for CAT in last 19 years along with various life skills,coaching & facilitation comes naturally to me.I have also been a public speaker for long & have spoken on Leadership,Winning & Managing oneself@National level.My mission is to empower,ignite & inform young minds,parents & individuals who are trying to create a positive change by enhancing their skills set . I am determined to use my counselling skills in helping young minds choose their natural personality preference as far as career choice is concerned.I have interviewed thousands of aspirants & have realized that right approach can make a big difference in any interview process.