The Perfect Beginner's Guide To Meditation
What you'll learn
- You will quickly learn and understand the basic principles of meditation
- Each step is simply and easily explained before we incorporate it in to a daily guided meditation together
- We explore the concept of mindfulness and how you can quickly build it in to each day
- By the end of the course you will have developed your own meditation practice to use again and again
- In addition this course is packed with guidance on how to take care of yourself and create mental and emotional wellbeing each day
- No previous experience of meditation or mindfulness is required
Would you like to enjoy the amazing benefits of meditation and mindfulness but don't know where to start?
Millions of people worldwide now enjoy a simple daily meditation and mindfulness session and have come to realise the critical importance of finding balance in their busy lives
During this easy to follow 7 day course author and meditation teacher Ian Tucker will gently explain the basic principles of meditation and mindfulness and show you how to develop your own meditation practice that you can enjoy again and again.
Each day you will be introduced to a new step before incorporating it into a short-guided meditation.
How to set up and prepare for your meditation.
The importance of and how to connect to your breath.
How to slow down, become mindful and ease into the space that you have chosen.
An amazingly simple technique to become physically relaxed in each moment.
The secret to letting go of intrusive thoughts and emotions that can have such a limiting effect on your wellbeing.
The beautifully simple art of Metta and how it will create positive feelings within you towards yourself and others.
As the week unfolds you will begin to understand and experience how meditation has helped millions of people find inner calm and a renewed outlook on life.
By day 7 you will have a perfect guided meditation practice that you can use each day or whenever required.
As an additional bonus to you this course includes 3 guided meditations to support your learning and to enjoy again and again!
Who this course is for:
- It's the perfect course for beginner's to meditation and mindfulness
- Someone who may have experienced meditation but would like a clear, concise reminder of how to practice
- Anyone who wants to reduce stress, worry and anxiety in their life
- Someone who would like to develop an understanding of meditation and also enjoy learning through guided practice
Ian Tucker is an award winning wellness author, speaker and Reiki master teacher.
After a 20 year corporate career left him feeling tired and empty he decided to follow a different path, to embark on a journey of personal care and discovery.
His book titled Your Simple Path is an international bestseller.
Through writing, recording and speaking Ian has gone on to help 100,000's of people make positive and lasting change.
Ian's intent is simple, to share things that he knows will bring you a better life.