The Path to Fluency - Spanish Level 1 (Part 9 / 10)
- 4.5 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Hold casual conversations
- Easily absorb new verbs and nouns when watching tv or listening to strangers speak
- This is a continuation (Part 9 /10) of Level 1. Please complete Part 8 / 10 before continuing.
This course is designed for students who have already taken a beginner course, such as Rosetta Stone, Pimsleur, Fluenz, or high school/college classes. Rather than give you random words and phrases to memorize, we structured our lessons to help you achieve the optimal amount of language retention.
Set in a series of stories, the lessons place you in everyday situations and daily activities of a family. Every story consists of ten lessons, each expanding on the previous while having a guide to clarify grammar and idioms as needed. The whole learning process focuses on the family’s casual conversations in their daily life which progressively becomes more and more complex. This learning experience flows very naturally and is meant to make you feel like you are a part of the story actively participating with the family, rather than simply studying words and phrases.
- Designed for Intermediate students. If you have taken Rosetta Stone, Pimsleur, or a high school course, you are ready for Level 1 of our Program.
- If you are a beginner, start with our BASIC program