Passions of the soul. Resurrection
What you'll learn
- You will have an idea why passionate love is like a "drug"
- You will find out how famous philosophers understood the nature of human passions
- You will gain a deeper insight into chemistry, lust and obsession
- You will find out about isolation, depression and identity crisis
- You will come to understand about sexual sensation-seekers and sexual burnout
- You will gain ideas how to transit from passionate love to compassionate
- You will discover how to restore your soul by practicing resilience, mindfulness, compassion, self- love and sexual awareness
- Be open-minded to discover something new including ideas based on the research and studies. Be flexible to find out about possible negative experience you can get having a passionate personality. You should be ready to download meditation audio (mp3).
Passions make us suffer and can ruin our life.
Create a better understanding of human passions.
Intense feelings of passionate love affect the brain in the same way as drugs like cocaine.
How to transit from passionate love to compassionate?
Gain a deeper insight into chemistry, lust and obsession.
Why is chemistry not the same as compatibility?
Learn about neuroscience of chemistry, lust, love and hatred.
Self-love, self- esteem and self- compassion are the keys for psychological well- being and mental health.
"An emotion which is a passion, ceases to be a passion, as soon as we form a clear and distinct idea of it." (Baruch Spinoza).
This course containing 22 lectures and 1,5 h of video with 4 assignments will walk you through the understanding of passions that can burn our soul.
You will have more ideas about loneliness, isolation, depression, identity crisis and sexual burnout.
You will discover how to restore your soul by practicing resilience, mindfulness, compassion, self- love and sexual awareness.
By the end of the course you will feel more confident how to apply the skills for personality development, personal growth and personal transformation.
Who this course is for:
- Passionate lovers
- Passionate personality
- Anyone feeling depressed and lonely
- Abandoned in relationship
- Anyone having sexual burnout and low libido
- Anyone having low self- esteem
- Anyone interested in practicing resilience, mindfulness, compassion, self-love, sexual awareness
In 2003 Elena completed the presidential program in training managers and executives for the national economy of RF and obtained an advanced diploma in management with an internship at Manchester Business School. Elena also has a higher education diploma in teaching English. Elena is a certified specialist in MS Project Management, Accounting, Psychodiagnostics, Positive Psychology, and others. She is a fan of science and sensual art. Her vast amount of experience gathered in diverse fields is priceless for consultancy, creating e-courses & programs in personal development, personal transformation, positive psychology, peak performance, entrepreneurship, creativity & innovativeness, teamwork & managers productivity, and delivering education, inspiration, and growth to a variety of audiences.