The Operations Management Training Program
What you'll learn
- Operations Management and the Organization
- Product and Service Management
- Operations and Supply Chain Management
- Inventory Management
- Forecasting and Capacity Planning
- Operations Scheduling
- Management of Quality in Operations
- Facilities Planning and Management
- This course has no special requirements or prerequisites
The course on Operations Management Training Program covers the functions that design, plan, direct, and improve all the activities that transform resources into goods or services in manufacturing and services companies.
Operations management is critical to any organization's success. Every organization has an operations function because every organization produces goods or services, or both.
To do so, the organization must first procure resources, which could be skilled workers or materials. Then it must transform these resources into outputs. And finally, it distributes these products or services to intended consumers.
The program includes, the following sections:
1. Operations Management and the Organization
2. Product and Service Management
3. Operations and Supply Chain Management
4. Inventory Management
5. Forecasting and Capacity Planning
6. Operations Scheduling
7. Management of Quality
8. Facilities Planning and Management
That’s it! Now go ahead and push that “Take this course” button, and see you on the inside!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone working in operations management or another functional area, who is looking to gain a working understanding of the operations functions in a service or manufacturing organization
Before Udemy, Sorin developed and delivered courses on management, project management, computer literacy, human resources, career development, soft skills for employees and even corrections incidents management.
Currently working as a consultant and program manager, he is a certified trainer and project manager, holding a master degree in International Relations and Policy Making and a bachelor degree in Law and Public Administration.
Sorin coordinated during the last 12 years projects in the areas of rule of law, regional development and human resources.
He has more than 12 years of middle/senior managerial experience within the civil service (justice, corrections, internal affairs, training), private sector (project management, consultancy, training) and NGO (industrial relations, rural development).
Sorin is also a certified International Computer Driving License (ICDL) tester and trainer for the United Nations Peacekeeping Missions, certified Human Resource Professional and a Public Manager (professional degree).