Will make you LOVE Interactive Design: User Experience UI UX
What you'll learn
- Master the art of User Experience/User Interface
- Use the 3 Principles of Architecture
- Understand Information Architecture
- Understand the difference between Interactive Design and Visual Design
- Learn how the skill of Prototyping
- Get to dive into the UX Process
- Beta testing
- Human Computer Interaction (HCI)
- Graphical User face
- User Testing
- User Acceptance Testing
- Metrics of Success: Bounce Rate, Conversion Rate, Repeat visitors
- How to create Usability tests
- User Interface Engineering
- UX for Startups
- What is Lean UX
- How does Agile Design play a role in UX?
- Putting together Screeners
- The importance of Privacy
- Putting together Task diagrams
- How to create a Blueprint service
- Creating your first Wireframe(Wireframes).
- No. You will learn everything you need to know to gain an edge in the UX field and discover a love of UX.
Welcome to this comprehensive User-Experience and User Interface/Interactive Design course!
This course will give you the tools to work in the field of UX with thorough knowledge, and savvy techniques. Starting from scratch this course will walk you through the best ways to capture the attention of consumers- from the first time they see the product to making the product as easy as possible for the consumer to use. By the end of this course you will be able to design like you've been in the field for years! This course teaches you how to work with clients efficiently. Covers designing, prototyping, information architecture, and iterations. From Research, Planning, Creating, to shipping and last steps this course will teach you what a world of difference UX brings to the marketplace. We live in a digital era, and with so much competition we need to use creativity and efficiency to design a product that will stand out from the crowd. This course covers data collection, research methods, usability tests, learning consumer behavior, how to sketch, and using what we learn from our consumers. You will learn all topics required for a career in UX, and will be given many real life scenarios so you can get a thorough understanding of best practices. We go through how to prototype, creating scenarios and personas, make task flow diagrams, creating testing environments, testing, adjusting designs, measuring consumer behavior, and getting approval for launching your product.
This course also has a section solely dedicated to psychology, since to be user-oriented we have to understand user behavior. This course will be super fun and teach in short lessons so you can learn on the go! By the end of this course you will learn how to create testing environments, different ways to do user-testing and usability testing, and understand UX in a functional way by understanding human motives.
Joining this course will inspire you, and change the way you think about ordinary things, and give you ideas on how you can use user experience in your life. Welcome to the User-Experience Journey!
Who this course is for:
- This course will start at the introduction and cover high level topics.
Ever since High school Astronomy has fascinated me and I hope to inspire the next generation to try out Astronomy for themselves. From the mysteries of Dark Matter holding us all together, to the expanding Universe, Astronomy shows you how we are all connected and how mathematically and scientifically precise the universe actually is. I encourage you to try out this field for yourself, and I hope to inspire you to feel like anything is possible.