The Only Retirement Guide You’ll Ever Need
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 18 articles
- 13 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- How to discover fulfillment and live the retirement life you really want.
- How to invest to reach your retirement goals and never outlive your savings.
- How to score up to $12,000 more in Social Security benefits every year!
- How to stay in top shape and manage your medical costs.
- Whether to downsize and where to live during your retirement years.
- A simple, proven system to destroy every debt you have in record time.
- Why you don’t need a financial planner, and how to be your own.
- Students should be ready to fundamentally change their thinking about money
- Students should be prepared to truly visualize and work toward their retirement dreams, not just commit to an arbitrary financial goal
- No prior knowledge of financial planning, Social Security, Medicare or other topics is required
Retirement changes everything. For one, you lose a big part of your identity. (Think about it: When you meet someone, one of the first things you say is “What do you do?”)
For another, you’ll be living at least partially on money you can’t replace. There’s no starting over, no recouping losses.
Finally, unless you’re super rich, there’s no way to be absolutely certain you’ll have enough.
Have you imagined running out of money and being too old to make more? If you haven’t, trust me: You will.
In short, it’s hard to approach retirement confident that you’ll be OK, both mentally and financially.
But I want to change that.
This course has everything to plan the rest of your life, know you’ll have enough, and make your retirement dreams a reality!
In fun-to-watch video and easy-to-follow text, this course will prove you can:
Discover fulfillment and live the retirement life you really want.
Quickly become a master of organization: no more paperwork hunting!
Know whether to downsize and where to live your retirement years.
Use a simple, proven system to destroy every debt you have in record time.
Create a spending plan that maxes your savings and minimizes expenses.
Learn to invest to reach your retirement goals and never outlive your savings.
Know for sure you’ll have enough to live the life you want.
Score up to $12,000 more in Social Security every year!
Be your own financial planner.
Stay in top shape and manage medical costs.
I'm Stacy Johnson, host of the Money Talks television news series, syndicated to dozens of network affiliated TV stations nationwide for nearly 40 years. I've earned licenses in stocks, commodities, options principal, life insurance, real estate and securities supervisory. I've also been awarded two Emmys and published 5 personal finance books.
I’ve literally spent my entire adult life offering advice on how to make more and spend less; first as a CPA, then a financial planner and finally as a journalist and the founder/CEO of Money Talks News, where I help more than half a million readers live their best financial lives every day.
And these days, I’m approaching a different phase of my life. If you’re over 45, so are you. Retirement is no longer a vague, “someday” concept. It’s coming, and coming fast.
Will you be ready?
If I have anything to say about it, you will. So buy the course, and let's get started!
- This online course is ideal for anyone between the ages of 45 and 65: close enough to retirement to picture it and still influence the outcome. But that doesn’t mean other people wouldn’t find it helpful -- the sooner you start, the better your retirement can be.
An introduction to instructor Stacy Johnson, founder and CEO of Money Talks News.