Simple Yoga for busy professionals- The office Yogis Guide
What you'll learn
- What you will learn:
- -To identify negative habits from modern
- -Simple yoga adapted exercises to keep your neck, shoulders, back, spine and hips healthy
- -Eye exercises to keep your eyes healthy
- -Breathing exercises you can use anywhere
- -How to stand and sit in supportive way
- -Mudras for focus, clarity and enhancing intellectual capacity
- - Free PDF eBook you can check on the go
- -What is Mudra and benefits of Mudra - t
- -Benefits of yoga adapted exercises
- - What is mindfulness and benefits of mindfulness
- -Wellness Plan from morning to evening -
- -Self assessment test to check that you understand the material
- To have 10 minutes a day and desire to improve health and wellbeing.
Welcome to The Office Yogi’s Guide. In this course, you will learn easy to follow and adapt in your work and private lives ways to keep your body and mind healthy and stress-free.
We will first look at the negative effects of a sedentary lifestyle. We will identify the negative habits that developed through the years. Also will look at the benefits of changing negative habits into positive ones. Then we will learn easy tools totally accessible even to the busiest schedule. With this course, time will be no more an issue.
Why choose this course?
To manage your physical and mental health with easy-to-follow steps.
To be more focused and productive.
To increase creativity.
To improve quality of life.
To help with lower back pain.
What you’ll learn
What you will learn:
To identify negative habits from modern
Simple yoga adapted exercises to keep your neck, shoulders, back, spine, and hips healthy
Eye exercises to keep your eyes healthy
Breathing exercises you can use anywhere
How to stand and sit in a supportive way
Mudras for focus, clarity, and enhancing intellectual capacity
Free PDF eBook you can check on the go
What is Mudra and benefits of Mudra - t
Benefits of yoga adapted exercises
What are mindfulness and the benefits of mindfulness
Wellness Plan from morning to evening -
Self-assessment test to check that you understand the material
Are there any course requirements or prerequisites?
To have 10 minutes a day and desire to improve health and wellbeing.
Who this course is for:
Professionals both men and women or anyone who in the majority of their day is sitting.
People who are very busy
People who suffer general neck, back, and hips stiffness
People who want to improve their sleeping patterns
People who want to improve their life.
Who this course is for:
- Professionals both men and women or anyone who in the majority of their day is sitting.
- People who are very busy
- People who suffer general neck, back and hips stiffness
- People who want to improve their sleeping patterns
- People who want to improve their life.
Nadia is an international wellness expert based in London offering yoga, meditation and corporate wellness classes. In addition, she is hosting International Yoga retreats, conducts Reiki treatments and Life coaching sessions.
Some of the companies Nadia worked in the past are Age UK, C&C trust, The Children Society, Proximity London, ICMUNLIMITED, Bill’s. Moreover, Nadia is working with universities like Westminster University and East London University. In East London University she was teaching Wellbeing program to reduce stress levels in students.