The Ocean Dragon Houdini maya
- 12.5 hours on-demand video
- 7 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be familiar with the basics of ocian and pyro in Houdini
- You will be familiar with animation in maya
- You should have a simple knowledge of animation in maya and have the basic and moving in front of Houdini to start with us Course for beginners All you need is the Houdini program and your passion for learning
In this tutorial
we will learn how to animate a free rig Dragon Model inside Maya software,
We will learn How to animate the Dragon flying it to touch the surface of the water and then land on the terrain and animate the mouth of the dragon for fire simulation.
We will learn how to build an amazing material for our Dragon using Substance Painter and how to export all the materials out of substance.
We will Learn How to Build a Terrain inside Houdini using the amazing Height Field system, then we will learn how to export the terrain maps to build a Low Poly Terrain.
We will learn how to import the Dragon inside Houdini and rebuild it's materials.
We will learn how to create a large scale Ocean inside Houdini and how to make our ocean interact with the Terrain.
We will learn How to Make our Dragon Interact with the Ocean creating splashes out of the ocean surface.
We will learn how to create a Fire simulation out of the Dragon mouth and how to create the proper pyro material for that.
Finally we will learn how to composite all that layers together for the final look.
Hope you like it, and thank you
- For everyone who likes to learn the first world effects program Houdini This is the right place to increase your experience
- For beginners and middlemen in Houdini