The New CCNA Exam v1.0 (200-301) By Hexa CCIE Khawar Butt
What you'll learn
- Introduction to Networking using the New CCNA course outline from Cisco Systems
- CCNA Routing & Switching - 200-301
- Introduction to Networking
- Introduction to Cisco Router IOS
- Understanding and Implementing WAN Technologies
- Routing - Static Routing and OSPF
- IPv6 Addressing and Routing
- Security - ACLs
- Security - VPNs
- Security - Switch Security
- Cisco Switching Technologies
- Cisco Wireless Technologies
- IP Services - DHCP, DNS, NTP, FHRP, NAT, CDP, LLDP
- Router Maintenance
- Overview of Automation and Network Programmability
- Basic Computer Knowledge
Jumpstart your career in IT and networking by understanding the fundamentals of Networking. This course will get you started in the exciting and lucrative field of Cisco Networking. You will be taught to learn the concepts for the technologies & how to implement them. This will give you a comprehensive understanding of all the topics required for passing the Cisco CCNA exam.
This course is taught in a way that it is easy to understand. The focus is to break each technology down into small components that can be understood and mastered easily. It will lay the foundation for not only passing the CCNA exam but also for future higher level certifications.
In this course, you will:
- Understanding the requirement for a specific technology before learning it.
- Learning the concepts behind the technology and how to implement them on a Cisco Router / Switch.
- Technology implementation with step - by - step approach.
- Build the skills and confidence to not only ACE the CCNA 200-125 exam but also be prepared for the Real life implementations.
- Use the knowledge and skills to jumpstart your networking career.
Who this course is for:
- Students entering the Networking Fields
- Students that want to achieve the highly coveted New Cisco CCNA Certification
Khawar Butt has carved out a prestigious position in the IT Industry as a Top-Notch Trainer. He is one of the very few Networking Experts that hold 7 CCIE's [CCIE # 12353] and the CCDE Certification [CCDE # 20110020]. He has been in the industry since 1992. He started his professional career as a Network Consultant in Los Angeles, California. He has since worked on prestigious network implementations around the world.
Khawar has been delivering seminars and training sessions all around the world for the past 26 years. Some of the countries that Khawar has delivered training in are the US, England, Germany, Saudi Arabia, UAE, Oman, India, Pakistan, Sri Lanka, Thailand, Singapore, Philippines, Australia and Mauritius.
Some of Khawar’s clients include:
US Army - USA
Boeing - USA
NASA - USA
Northrop Grumman - USA
Cisco Systems - Globally
HBO - USA
Verizon - USA
Ministry of Interiors – UAE - UAE
Abu Dhabi Commercial Bank [ADCB] - UAE
Dubai Chamber of Commerce - UAE
King Abdullah University of Science & Technology [KAUST] – Saudi Arabia