The Negotiation Mastery Blueprint For Freelancers (2022)
What you'll learn
- Go into every negotiation full of confidence that you can manage the conversation towards the result you want personally.
- Earn more as a freelancer and win higher paying clients who pay upfront every time for projects.
- Understand the art of negation and be more composed and persuasive in any form of conversation.
- Be seen as a credible and trustworthy expert, who can demand a premium for your services and expertise.
- Become a professional who is respected by high-paying clients, who have big budgets for interesting projects.
- Learn how to communicate in a way that persuades any client or person to agree with your thinking.
- No experience necessary. Just a hunger to master the art of negotiation.
Your life is a negotiation.
Lots of little negotiations, in fact.
Which all compound to help shape the results we achieve in our life.
You deal with clients everyday as a freelance.
Client who want the best talent for the best price.
And the trouble is many clients understand the art of negotiation and persuasion.
Leaving freelancers feeling resentful and uncomfortable when clients drive down their pricing.
All whilst still expecting the same level of service and delivery.
Is this fair?
I'll leave that for you to decide.
Because you most likely feel this on a regular basis.
The good news is it doesn't have to be this way.
As freelancer, you can take the power back.
You can have the advantage in every single conversation you have with a client (or person).
Which will allow you to create agreements, and a life) which is more inline with your needs and desires.
We created The Freelancer Negotiation Mastery Blueprint as an in-depth course for any freelancer wanting to take the power of their future back into their own hands.
Purposefully built for freelancers who want to master the art of negotiation and have more confidence when discussing pricing and agreements with clients.
If this sounds like a skill you'd like to acquire and use on a daily basis, we'll see you inside the course.
Who this course is for:
- A freelancer who is sick of being pushed around by clients during negations.
- Freelancers who feel they should be paid more as a service provider.
- Service providers who want to charge a premium for their product or service.
- Freelancers who want to build wealth and get paid more for their time as a service provider.
Scott has worked with thousands of businesses, from large established brands generating millions in revenue annually to humble start ups trying to make their very first sale.
He is passionate about branding, communication and education. Scott is on a mission to help as many people as possible around the world embrace their passion and build a business doing what they love.
His passion for empowering businesses with the power of branding is always results driven, making him the go-to brand building consultant for every client he works with.
He’s the author of the book Parallel: Exploring How Meaningful Connections Are Created in Life, Love & Business. A book which has changed the lives and businesses of thousands of people in over 27 countries.
He is the founder & director of Clementine House Branding Agency & Brighter Freelance. At Clementine House, Scott works directly with carefully selected companies to help them accelerate their brand's growth and profitability. Brighter Freelance is solely focused on giving back and educating anyone, anywhere how to become the best freelancer they can be.
His experience in branding and marketing during his time working at a leading branding agency in the UK.
Since then, Scott has worked as a consultant advising and guiding multiple advertising agencies on a consultancy basis, to help them serve their clients better.
He has educated crowds at multiple events, helping them understand the concept of branding and how to accelerate their businesses growth. Most recently, Scott partnered with the Hilton Hotel to host a 3-hour brand building crash course to help local businesses in his community thrive during the current economy.
He has founded multiple brands and co-founded various companies before focusing solely on consulting and helping other brands around the world.