The nature of the Kingdom
What you'll learn
- The qualities of the Kingdom
- How the Kingdom has manifested on Earth
- How Jesus is King of the kingdom
- The spiritual nature of the Kingdom
- How string theory and a multi-dimensional universe can help us understand the spiritual realms
- How spirit, soul and body engage in the spiritual realms
- How we "touch the surface" of the spiritual realms
- The four dimensions of spiritual devotion
- Understanding the unseen realms through the seen realms
- How religion prevents us entering the kingdom
- There are no pre-requisites for this course
- However, it is a companion course to our courses on "The keys to the kingdom" and "The heavenly realms"
This course covers key aspects of the nature of the Kingdom of Heaven. It's major focus is to help you to understand and engage with the spiritual nature of the Kingdom. String theory requires there to be at least 10 dimensions in our universe for the laws of nature and physics to be able to be derived. The spiritual realms are real and surround us. They exist in dimensions that the natural man cannot perceive. Understanding and living by the wisdom of the Scriptures about the spiritual realms becomes a whole lot simpler and clearer when we understand that heaven is actually all around us, in unseen dimensions. We use an example of what it is like to live in a two dimensional painting, trying the perceive what is happening in the three dimensional reality surrounding you to help you understand what the Scriptures say about the spiritual realms.
We can be engaged in four dimensions of devotion that include spirit, soul and body to access these spiritual realms. This course includes Jesus's role in the kingdom, how religion distracts people from the kingdom and how we can also understand more of the unseen realm by observing what has been brought from Heaven into the seen realm.
The sessions focus on
Introduction to the nature of the Kingdom
The King and the Kingdom
Qualities of the Kingdom
A spiritual Kingdom
Dimensionality and the spiritual Kingdom
Touching the surface
Four dimensions of spirituality
Understanding the unseen through the seen
Religion and the Kingdom
Who this course is for:
- People who want an understanding of the nature of the kingdom to more fully engage with it
Wayne Back is the founder of "Kingdom Culture Australia", and "Heaven in Spain". He was converted as a result of a powerful experience of the Holy Spirit whilst doing research in atomic physics at the University of Western Australia. He has been a Senior Pastor, Executive Pastor and Bible College Principal, in Australia for over 30 years. He has also been a corporate trainer and management consultant for over 15 years in Australia and Asia-Pacific. He the author of six books including "Kingdom Culture", "Building Spiritual Enterprises" and "Understanding the witness of the Spirit". He holds an Honours degree in Physics, a Diploma of Ministry and a Masters in Management. Wayne lives in Melbourne, Australia.