The Nature of Purpose: Five Shifts to Living Your Purpose
- 2 hours on-demand video
- 16 articles
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Have a definition of your values and a decision making framework to guide your choices.
- Have a framework for starting and ending each day, which allows you to be clear and excited about what you are choosing to do.
- Feel connected to your purpose, your values, and the kind of person you want to show up as in life.
- A willingness to learn and an open mind and heart.
The world is made up of, and shaped by people. If we want a great world, an amazing world, we need amazing, great people. Starting with ourselves. Starting with you.
There is a great person that lives within the untapped potential and desires of everyone alive today.
Everyone has a calling. Everyone is creating. And being in line with and doing what you got to do is a vital part of creating ‘heaven on earth’.
Yet so often we end up unclear about what is truly meaningful for us, and end up settling for things that are familiar and that we're used to having in our lives. Even if it drains energy. Even if it's painful. Even if it's just plain boring.
Let’s create a world with happy, loving, fulfilled people. Starting with you.
- Those who want to gain clarity on their purpose, and want to feel that they're living in a meaningful way.
- How you create the sense of meaning or meaninglessness in your life.
- My own story
- Choosing meaning
- Why who you choose to be comes before what you choose to do.
- How do you choose to be every day?
- Who are you being when you choose to do the things that you do?
- Every moment you're alive, every day is part of your purpose.
- Daily living as your vote on what the collective norm is.
- How do I feel alive doing this?
- If I don’t, how could I feel alive doing this?
- If I can’t, why is it there and how can I move out of it?