Astronomy : The Mysterious Moon
- 30 mins on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- About the Earth's Natural Satellite, The Moon!
- How was the Moon formed?
- What is inside the Moon?
- Why do we see the Lunar phases
- How does Lunar eclipse happen?
- What are the types of Lunar eclipses?
- What happened in Apollo 11 mission?
- What are all the important Lunar missions?
- Must have the curiosity to learn new stuff about the cratered beauty!
Our ancestors believed in working all day and retiring with the sun. This was because the solar light guides us with it’s light and while night to perform the necessary tasks it’s the lunar helping us out. Moon deserves our thanks for many things. The light, the energy are the many things our natural satellite takes us through. The only celestial object where humans have touched their feet.
Let us celebrate the birthday of Neil Armstrong, the first person who touched the moon and the success of the biggest mission Chandrayaan 2. Let’s see the details of our Chandra in this course.
- Beginners in astronomy