The Myers Briggs type Indicator
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Students will be able to take the MBTI free personality test online at http://www.personalitymax.com to know what their personality types are at the end of this course.
- Students will be able to collect their knowledge beyond the 4 letters & the career assements & have a deeper meaning of their personalities, plus students will apply their personality types of how their relationships with other people are like in any situation.
- This course is going to require students to start discovering their personality type themselves, & when the course is done I would highly encourage students to take the MBTI Test, after I explain about this course that I am teaching my students with. Students are encouraged to take the MBTI test honestly! I would love to encourage students to look beyond just the four letters & get a deeper meaning & perspectives of who they are. For Students who have never taken the MBTI are can guess their own personality types & that is okay for students to not know what they are in their personality types. This course is not to put people in a box its to help students know who they are when they are working with people in everyday situations. Students will be encouraged to deal with all different types of personalities in everyday life. Students will be encouraged to ask themselves what makes people click & what turn people off? This course was originally designed for career assements but I will be encouraging students to look at their personalities throughout their childhood & adulthood years of how people can actually change who they are.
- If Students want to take my MBTI course they should do their research online or read a little bit about the MBTI type indicator, or they can also get information from their friends & family to have students learn more about the MBTI course.
- Students would be encourage to detect the communication & social skills of each of the 16 personality types.
- Students will be encouraged to think of personality types as not a right or wrong answers or good or bad people. Students are encouraged to think of personality is just what people are.
In this course you will learn about
- Discovering your own personality types
- Your friends, family & other peoples personality type.
- You will learn about your own self awareness within your personality type.
-This course will require you to only take the MBTI test at least once.
- You will learn about all of the 16 MBTI personality types in this course.
-You will learn the history of Carl Jung's theory in personality types.
-You will study & learn about Kathrine & her daughter Isabel Briggs Myers had built their theoretical work that is similar to Carl Jung.
- Students will discover the 4 dimensions & preferences of Personality Types, which is
.Extrovert & Introvert
.Sensing & Intuition
.Thinking & Feeling
.Judging & Perceiving
- You will not only think of this course as a career development course.
- You will also think of this course as a complete guide for yourself on how you interact with others on a regular basis.
- This course will help you to collaborate with all different kinds of personality types.
- In this course you will learn about the general descriptions of all of the 16 MBTI personality types. That will apply to you & some of these descriptions may not apply to you individually.
- In this course you will learn how to except people for who they are regardless of what their personality type is.
- This course is not meant to label or compare other peoples personality types.
- You will also learn about David Keirsey's 4 Temperament families such as the:
- You will also learn about your dominant cognitive functions of your personality type, auxiliary functions, third & fourth functions. This course is dominantly focused on your dominant personality type functions.
- After you take this course you will take or the MBTI personality test.
- It is best for you to take the MBTI test more than 1 time.
- My target students will be students who are intrested in personality types, or curious students who want a deeper meaning of the MBTI personality type descriptions, students who are instrested in learning about personality psychology, people who want to learn more about their personality types before starting their careers, students who are psychologist or people who have a big interest in the MBTI. People who are certified myers briggs instructors or people who have been self taught for years about the MBTI personality types, College students who are instrested in personality psychology, High School Teachers, College Professors, & even Social skills teachers would enjoy this course.
- The kind of students that will also instrest people are small business people & people who are CEOs of large companies & other udemy instructors.