The Most Comprehensive Sushi Course Online
What you'll learn
- This course teaches students how to make sushi from a basic level first, then slowly advances to more difficult levels. After completing, they’ll be able to learn different cutting skills, ingredient preparation, sushi roll fundamentals, how to make nigiri and sashimi, how to break down multiple species of fish, and much more. Check out the FREE preview videos!
- You should have basic cooking & cutting skills
- Buy all necessary ingredients and equipment prior to starting
- Review the ingredient, tool, and knives pdf files and determine what you need
This is the Sushi Course you want if you're just starting out. The lectures have been systematically designed and ordered from Basic to Advance for a more fluid learning experience. This is by far, the most comprehensive sushi course ever put together online, and it's designed to show you how to make sushi in your own kitchen with lessons taught by a professional sushi chef.
Many of the methods are taught in a practical way for those learning in a home setting. It’s also an excellent guide for those considering apprenticing as a sushi chef and want to gain some exposure first. Once you have completed this course, you’ll be able to create your own sushi using a wide variety of ingredients. The possibilities are endless. Some of the key lessons you’ll learn are:
How to use different knives and tools
How to prepare basic vegetables
How to make different kinds of rolls (Uramaki, Hosomaki, Futomaki)
How to make popular sushi sauces
How to prepare seafood for tempura
How to fabricate different fish
How to make sashimi and nigiri, and presentation basics
Who this course is for:
- Anyone That Wants to Learn How to Make Sushi
- Culinary Students & Professionals
- Before Apprenticing as a Sushi Chef
Dan has 10+ years of experience in the sushi industry as a chef, restaurant manager, and corporate trainer. He is also an avid fisherman and loves to create sushi videos on YouTube & Facebook using local seafood. Collectively, his videos have garnered over several million views on social media.
He's not confined to traditional methods, and explores new techniques and ideas as sushi never stops evolving. He has a strong passion for sharing his knowledge with like-minded people.
Visit his YouTube and Facebook page, Native Sushi.