The Modern Python Challenge
- 6 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Develop a robust understanding of Python’s modules and data structures
- Handle databases and various data formats such as XML, JSON, CSV and SQLite
- Improve your skills working with strings and regular expressions
- Parse datetimes and timezones Python's module with an emphasis on timezone-related functions
- Explore and extract insights from the web
- Discover core concepts of network communication and Python networking
- Build data scraping tools you can keep hold of, and explore Python libraries like beautifulsoup4 to pull requests easily
- Explore the world of Design Patterns to expand and enhance your “Python Pro” skills
- Cover core concepts of network communication, use TCP sockets to create client and server network applications.
In this video, we introduce the Pandas data analysis library.
• Look at preliminary examples of Pandas
- This course has challenges for Python developers and aspiring “Python Pros” of all levels.
Python is one of the most popular and widely used programming languages in a variety of fields such as data science, analysis, gaming, GUI programming, Networking, and more. Are you someone who loves challenges and gets excited about solving them? If you've been using Python for some time and would like to test how good a Python wrangler you are, you've come to the right place!
In this course, you will uncover key Python features and implement them while testing your own ability to solve particular challenges. Each unique problem will not only test your knowledge of the language, but also your ability to think outside of the box and come up with the best solutions.
Our course is divided into levels to help you go from being a beginner to professional level “Pythonista”! And in case you're stumped, you don't have to worry: we'll show you the best solutions to the challenges laid out in the course.
By the end of this course, you will become a confident “Python Pro”, ready to take up any challenge and solve it with your mastery. So, are you up for the challenge?
About the Author
Matthew Macarty currently teaches at Bentley University, USA, and has taught graduate and undergraduate business school students for over 15 years. Teaching a range of topics including statistics, quantitative methods, information systems, and database design.
He has created and implemented tutorials on data analysis and statistics, including educational videos on Python from the last 9 years.
- This course will appeal to Python developers who are interested in solving real-world programming problems.