The Modern Flexbox, Grid, Sass & Animations Developer Course
What you'll learn
- You will learn the basics of CSS Flexbox
- You will learn the intermediate level of CSS Flexbox
- You will learn the advanced level of CSS Flexbox
- You will learn the fundamentals of UI Web Design
- You will learn the fundamentals of Responsive Web Design
- You will be able create a portfolio website completely on CSS Flexbox
- You will learn the basics of CSS Grid
- You will learn the intermediate level of CSS Grid
- You will learn the advanced level of CSS Grid
- You will be able create a villa booking website completely on CSS Grid
- You will learn how to setup Sass by two methods
- You will learn all about Sass
- You will be able create a fitness website using CSS Flexbox, CSS Grid and Sass with DARK MODE
- Beginner level knowledge of HTML5 and CSS3 is required
- Have a computer + internet connection
- Completion of my " The Ultimate HTML5 Elements & CSS3 Properties BOOTCAMP " is HIGHLY RECOMMENDED but not mandatory.
This is the most up to date and extensive course regarding CSS Flexbox, CSS Grid, Sass and Advanced CSS Animations. In this course you will learn all about CSS Flexbox and how it incorporates into real-world websites. You will learn the fundamentals of UI web design and responsive web design along with best practices. We will take a deep dive into the topic of CSS Grid and all the nuts and bolts of it. This course also covers the Sass Extension Language of CSS thoroughly.
The first website which we are going to create is a portfolio website for Designers and Developers. This website is fully responsive and has been created completely on CSS Flexbox.
The second website is a Villa Booking website with modern features such as an awesome looking Gallery Carousel. This website is also fully responsive on all devices, existing or yet to come. This website has been created purely with the power of CSS Grid.
The third website is a Fitness website where we will combine the true power of CSS Flexbox, CSS Grid and Sass. This website is the culmination of all of your efforts throughout the course. The biggest and boldest feature of this website is the DARK MODE FEATURE which allows users to change the color theme of the website with just one click.
There are a lot more that this course offers, starting from an intermediate level, it will take you beyond the advanced level all the way to becoming a legend in these technologies.
One Last Thing to Keep in Mind
This course is NOT going to be a static course. I will definitely update it regularly for fresh content.
So, what are you waiting for? Let’s start this epic journey together by ENROLLING IN THIS COURSE RIGHT NOW!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning web design and web development at the same time
- Being interested in learning the latest features of CSS Flexbox, CSS Grid and Sass
- Anyone who wants to learn CSS Flexbox the right way
- Anyone who wants to learn CSS Grid the right way
- Anyone who wants to learn Sass the right way
- Anyone who wants to master CSS Animations
I am super excited to be here among the most well-known and vibrant community on the planet. Udemy is all about knowledge and how to utilize in an efficient manner.
Well, I don't come from a Computer Science or Software Engineering kind of background. I have studied Mechanical Engineering. But, due to my passion and love for coding, I got into programming right after I graduated.
I come from a very poor family and country and it is very hard to find quality education in Afghanistan especially in the CS/SE field. You can imagine how hard it has been to get to where I am today. After I came back to my country, I started teaching Web Development with the goal of helping those who love to code, who love to create something amazing but are unable because of their circumstances.
After almost 5 years of coding and teaching, I thought it was time to up my game, and step into big leagues to target international students, and there is no better platform to start and grow with than Udemy.
I have published six volumes of Microsoft Office Tutorial Books locally in two provinces of Afghanistan. I believe in life-long learning and I am here to be a part of it with Udemy globally.
I really appreciate you taking the time to read this and deciding whether or not to choose my courses. Your support will help me create more courses internationally and extend my reach in Afghanistan as well.
Thank you so much
Love from Afghanistan