The Mindfulness Triangle - How to teach others (microcourse)
What you'll learn
- You'll understand the essence of mindfulness boiled down in its simplest form.
- You'll know how to teach mindfulness by using this simple model.
- You'll learn tips and tools to help you teach mindfulness well.
- A pen, paper and a quiet place.
Maybe you're curious about what The Mindfulness Triangle is?
Maybe you're looking for a simple way of learning and practicing mindfulness more effectively?
Maybe you're actually wanting to teach mindfulness?
All of the above apply. Here is a simple and easy-to-teach micro course on mindfulness. Everything is here to equip you with what you need.
There are two main sections to this micro course: Part 1 and Part 2. Both parts have a tick list at the end of them. These tick lists will guide you on exactly what you need to do to teach others.
Then we'll finish off with a simple quiz to pull everything together.
In taking part in this, you are going to benefit personally, as well as empower others, to be part of the positive change that's going on in the world, one triangle at a time!
Who this course is for:
- Anyone that is curious about what The Mindfulness Triangle is.
- Anyone who simply wants to help a friend, a family member or teach a group of people.
- Anyone who wants to learn, understand and practice mindfulness more effectively.
Reuben Lowe is the founder of both “Mindful Creation” and the health promotion non-profit “ACT on it”.
He works as a mindfulness-based therapist at one of the largest health clinics in the southern hemisphere.
He's also the creator of “Mindfulness: Being Human”, a smartphone app which has insights into the human mind and behaviour, as well as the practice of mindfulness.
His major passion is in the slogan for Mindful Creation, which is Be Part of the Change.