Create innovative ideas quickly using technology
What you'll learn
- Create new ideas quickly for any kind of professional or personal challenge
- Create ideas that are more innovative, original and super creative
- Learn to track your creative performance so that you can improve and get stronger over time
- Use a powerful tool to simultaneously manage challenges and solutions, and to brainstorm new ideas in a multidisciplinary way
- Create ideas combining multiple disciplines and senses (linguistic, visual, acoustic, emotional, etc), exercising your entire potential.
- Train your creative muscles to keep them fit and ready to perform and generate useful ideas anytime
- Accelerate the process of coming up with new solutions to all kinds of challenges
- Collaborate with others to innovate on projects, get feedback and manage the process to come up with new solutions to all kinds of challenges
- Reduce stress and other side effects of too much analytical thinking, by reaching a better balance between your creative and your analytical muscles.
- Understand what factors contribute and help you generate great ideas and which ones do the opposite
- Learn techniques from an advanced ideation and innovation methodology to accelerate all kinds of ideation processes.
- Access to a mobile phone, laptop or tablet
- An internet connection, in order to use the ideation technology platform
- Regarding your mindset, all you need is energy and the motivation to learn how to train your creative muscles and generate innovative ideas in a multidisciplinary way
- Optional: Paper and pencil, which you can use in combination with the previous points
- Optional: A tranquil space, where you can practice what you learn without distractions. However, you can also use this tool and these techniques anywhere you are, in the underground, while you hike, during your commuting, on the beach, etc
Innovative ideas are quickly becoming the most valuable currency. Learn to quickly create ideas that are more creative, guided by creative geniuses like Einstein, Marie Curie, Da Vinci, Ada Lovelace and others.
Use the free and powerful technology tool T4I to simultaneously manage challenges and solutions, and to brainstorm new ideas in a multidisciplinary way.
Combine multiple disciplines and senses (visual, verbal, acoustic, emotional, etc), and the powerful Torch Innovation Methodology to exercise your entire potential.
Train your creative muscles to keep them fit and ready to perform and generate useful ideas anytime.
You will learn to accelerate the process of coming up with new solutions to all kinds of challenges, and to collaborate with others to innovate on projects, get feedback and manage the process to come up with new solutions.
At the same time you will be better prepared to reduce stress and other side effects of too much analytical thinking, by reaching a better balance between your creative and your analytical muscles.
Who this course is for:
- You want to improve your personal and professional life by producing creative ideas that can help you in both areas
- You are interested in learning tools and methods to create innovative ideas quickly
- You want to meet other people interested in training their creative muscles
- You are interested in training and strengthening your creative muscles
- You are interested in reaching a better balance between your creative and your analytical muscles, which brings a lot of benefits to your personal and professional life
- You are interested in applying multidisciplinary brainstorming to specific personal or professional challenges you care about, in order to generate innovative solutions for them.
Javier Ideami is an expert in A.I and deep learning, specialized in advanced visualization, computer vision and generative architectures. He is a multidisciplinary engineer, researcher, creative director, artist and entrepreneur. Javier Ideami’s projects and talks have taken him from Silicon Valley to the jungles of Bali, including Stanford University and UC Berkeley, the United Nations FAO HQ, the financial center of London, the International Cultural Diplomacy Conference in Berlin and many others.