How to Lead & Coach Millennials & Gen Z Employees
What you'll learn
- Learn tips to become an effective coach for the Young Professionals on Your Team
- Discover what Millennial & Gen Z employees want and need from leaders
- Increase your leadership competency and level of influence
- Learn common skill gaps for Young Professionals entering the workforce
- Learn how Millennials see themselves, and how others see them
- Understand the characteristics (and approach to work) of different generations in the workplace
- The desire to learn how to effectively lead young professionals
- A printer if you'd like to have a hardcopy of the Tips Sheets or the Conversation Guide
- A computer that is connected to the internet (videos are not downloadable)
- The desire elevate your skills as a Coaching Leader
Enroll today to learn how to increase your level influence and promotability through building trust as a Coaching Leader!!! (6,400+ Students in over 90 Countries have increased their leadership effectiveness by applying the lessons, tools, and approaches in this course!!!)
The Millennial & Gen Z workforce has arrived, and in a big way!
Millennials are the largest generation in our workforce, and expected to represent 75% of workers by 2025. The Gen Z population is on track to become the largest generation by the year 2034. Leaders who effectively motivate, coach, and engage young professionals will be rewarded with workplaces filled with optimism and creativity.
This course was created for leaders who have a desire to be come stronger coaches, and individual contributors interested in transitioning into leadership positions. The skills that are taught in this course are applicable to all generations, and resonate with students across the globe!
During this course, you will learn:
Differences between the four working generations
How to engage, develop, and retain Millennials
Tips on how to become a more effective coach for all generations
Tip Sheets available for download include:
Leading Young Professionals: 5 Focus Areas (Lecture 2)
Coaching Tips: Small Changes for Big Impact (Lecture 3)
Coaching Topics: Areas of focus for Young Professionals (Lecture 4)
Conversation Guide: A Tool for High Quality Coaching (Lecture 5)
The Generations Gaps at Work - We can do better! (Lecture 6)
The Millennial Stereotype: Fact or Fiction? (Lecture 7)
Join me to learn how to become a coaching leader who brings the best out of the wave of young professionals entering the workforce!!!
Who this course is for:
- Leaders and Coaches of Young Professionals
- Leaders interested in improving their coaching skills
- Individual contributors who are targeting a move into leadership
Carla is an experienced leader, professional mentor, and a dynamic keynote speaker. She uses her experience to help others cultivate influence, build connected communities (network), increase change leadership competency, and gracefully navigate office politics.
The practical tips and insights shared in her courses will help you become more influential and promotable as you rise in your career!
Carla has served as a trusted advisor and mentor for over two decades. She understands the challenges facing professionals in the workplace today, and is passionate about helping others take charge of their careers and become more strategic thinkers.