The Microsoft Excel Zero to Master Complete Course
What you'll learn
- Learn to use Excel at the highest level, become a professional
- You will be guided to consolidate your Excel basic Knowledge
- Look into common and new Excel formulas
- Manage large amounts of data, make your reports automatic and simplify your work routine
- Follow the exercises and upgrade your Excel projects
- Impress your colleagues with advanced formulas and pivot tables
- Get to learn VBA and create the most significant macros with Excel
- Follow the constant updates of the course and improve your skills
- No previous knowledge of Microsoft Excel is required
- The Microsoft Excel software already installed
- Course recorded with Excel 365, the updates will ALWAYS be provided with the latest version available; the use of the 2010, 2013, 2016, 2019 and following versions is also possible
Stay Focused. Learn for Real!
The Microsoft Excel Zero to Master Complete Course made up of max 15-minute long lessons.
A complete Master, recorded with Excel 365, constantly updated, made up of 5 levels which will make you a new Excel hero: Zero, Base, Intermediate, Advanced and Master.
The schedule provides a project with which you will be able to create and manage - on your own- a hypothetical Company- both as for the commercial part and for the administrative and bureaucratic part- in addition to a VBA project, with which you will create a data entry system, within an Excel file.
Suitable to any type of person, this course does not require any type of ITC know -how, you just need to have a PC to start off the adventure with this fantastic application program.
Every single recorded video was framed in a specific section so that to facilitate the learning, to give you the chance to follow it at your ease and at your own pace distributing the span of every step in the best possible way.
You will find more than 10 exercises helping you test what you’ve learned in the various phases of the course: the structure of every group of lesson was carefully planned to simulate a classroom experience, with the difference that it’s entirely up to you when to stop, easily acknowledging by yourself whether every topic has been fully grasped.
The topics of the lessons are the ones we consider essential to match the best expertise in the software with a perfect learning experience so that to enable you to work with Excel fully exploiting its potentials, at every level.
Every published update will be signposted: we will give you the opportunity to choose the topics to drill down.
Go through the list of the sections to get the idea of the carefulness displayed along this course: nothing is left to chance, everything is put forward in the easiest and in the most practical way and ...don’t forget to follow our personal pages, where we will gradually insert all our courses, to become an absolute expert in the ITC realm!
If you have any questions, you can: check the list provided in this course- in case they have already been posted and answered-, use the Forum or simply ask! Any doubt deserves being resolved to enable you to learn everything without any difficulty.
Who this course is for:
- Any user without any experience of Microsoft Excel and willing to learn to use it at its best.
- Any user who has little experience of Microsoft Excel and willing to drill down his/her knowledge.
- Any expert wanting to improve his /her skills so that to use Excel as a real pro.
- Any user wanting to achieve statistics and data analysis skills with the best tool around.
Hi, my name’s Manuel :) I've been a full stack web developer, designer and marketer since 2006 with a computer technology degree.
I had my first computer at 10 years old and I started programming at 13, then I started my ITC education focusing on statistics and web technologies.
I've been working for several international companies since 2006, and in 2019 I established my own company.
Now I am setting up websites, I ‘m supporting some companies in their online growth and I dedicate myself to my greatest desire, to teach others what I am most passionate about.
I want my courses to be clear and useful, without you ever losing concentration: if you find a lesson longer than 10 minutes, I'm sorry, but I couldn't explain it to you in less time.
I’m Stephanie, your new instructor.
I’ve been engaged in teaching for more than 20 years in a classroom environment, dealing with diverse knowledge areas, included statistics and ITC.
Some years ago, I got involved in a new adventure which shifted my focus onto online activities, and I am thrilled to introduce my courses to you.
At the moment, I am co-operating with an ITC company, specialized in Web development and online teaching, which is in charge of creating and updating all the courses available to you.
Follow my page to find out what’s new!
If you are looking for solutions for you to upskill in a topic -from A to Z-, you are on the right place, everything is carefully planned to take you to be a professional.