The Mental Game of Getting Lean
What you'll learn
- Re-wire your brain for lean, healthy eating that's automatic (no willpower required) using the science of neuroplasticity (Lecture Twenty-Two)
- Learn how to lose weight by starting at the root source of the problem and working your way up to your behaviors (Lecture Four)
- You'll learn how to avoid the common weight-loss pitfalls you keep falling into, again and again, without even realizing it (Lecture Eight)
- Identify limiting and disempowering beliefs that have been hiding in plain sight, and replace them with more empowering beliefs and a stronger self-image (Lecture Seven)
- Create a self-image that lines up with the ideal you to dramatically increase your motivation to lose weight (Lecture Eleven)
- Learn how to use the most powerful techniques used by clinical weight-loss therapists (Lecture Twenty-Six)
- Learn the trick to thinking like a lean person (so you'll act like one) (Lecture Twenty-Four)
- Works with any diet out there (including NO diet, if you prefer to simply eat the foods you like)
- An open mind
- An honest heart
- A desire to lose weight
The Course That Rewires Your Brain For Lean, Healthy Eating
If you're like most people, anytime you want to lose weight you probably go on a diet. Here's the problem. When it comes to weight loss, your DIET is extremely important...but GOING ON A DIET is different.
Going on a diet doesn't work--and that's pretty much a fact at this point. Loads of studies and research confirm this pretty conclusively. (Watch the first free preview video lecture to learn why.)
See, trying to lose weight by going on a diet is like going into a garden that's overrun with weeds...and TRIMMING the weeds, instead of pulling them out by the roots.
Yeah, that might make things look better for a little while, but it doesn't fix the source of the problem. And because the roots are still there under the surface, the weeds quickly grow back--just like your love handles always seem to grow back.
If you've been unable to get the body you desire, and the body you deserve, it's probably because you've been trying to change your end behaviors (the foods you eat, the exercises you do) without first creating the right foundation of habits & beliefs to support these new behaviors.
You see, real weight loss doesn't begin on your plate. And it doesn't begin in a gym. It begins...in your head. Because that's where you form your beliefs, forge your habits, and make the little day-to-day decisions that add up to make you the person you are today.
And that's why in this course you'll learn how to lose weight by starting at the root source of the problem. (Lecture Four)
You'll learn how to re-wire your brain for healthy eating that's automatic (no willpower required) using the science of neuroplasticity. (Lecture Twenty-Two)
You'll learn how to find where your limiting and disempowering beliefs are hiding, and replace them with more empowering beliefs and a stronger self-image. (Lecture Seven)
You'll learn how to avoid the common weight-loss pitfalls you keep falling into, again and again, without even realizing it. (Lecture Eight)
Finally, and most importantly, you'll learn how start thinking like a lean person...so you'll start acting like a lean person. (Lecture Twenty-Four)
And before you know it, you'll BE a lean person--inside and out.
* Note: This is not a diet. This is a mental reframing system that you can use with ANY diet in the world--including no diet at all, if you prefer to simply eat the foods you enjoy and still lose weight at a slow but steady clip. *
Who this course is for:
- If you're looking for a "magic pill" or a trendy new Hollywood diet...then you're in the wrong place.
- But if you DESIRE to lose weight...
- If you've TRIED to lose weight in the past...
- And you can't quite put your finger on WHY you haven't been able to lose weight before...
- Then this course is for you.
Hi, I'm Neil O'Nova, the founder of Better-Looking Guy and StrongerLeaner .com.
My videos will help you look and feel your best in every way possible: from clearing your skin and framing your face to shedding fat and sculpting a more lean, healthy physique.
If there's one thing I learned from losing over forty pounds of fat and dramatically improving the way I look, it's that transforming your appearance is the best first step you can take to transforming every other area of your life, too.
No matter what you want to create in your life--whether it's wealth, love, fame, or anything in between--I believe you should always start by losing weight and improving the way you look. And there are a lot of good reasons why:
* You'll discover a newfound confidence in yourself that will motivate you to reach for more ambitious goals
* You'll get more respect and attention from other people (especially the opposite sex)
* You'll have more physical energy to tackle new projects and challenges
* You'll have a sharper mental focus and less "brain fog"
* You'll live longer, sleep better, and feel like a million bucks
If you'd love to experience those benefits in your life, browse through my courses on Udemy or check me out directly on my website at StrongerLeaner.