The Memory Techniques Course 2.0.
What you'll learn
- At the end of my course, students will be able to memorize lists, numbers, dates, foreign languages, to remember people’s names and to learn any subject.
- Memorize everyday numbers such as: Credit Card Numbers, PIN numbers , Bank account numbers , Telephone numbers, Computer passwords, and so on.
- You will be able to use Memory Techniques in your career for memorizing speeches and presentations, the topics that you want to discuss at this meetings, etc.
- You will be able to absorb and recall huge amounts of information (particularly useful if you are revising for exams or learning a new language).
- If you’re a student, this methods will give you a boost for studying: Poems, History, Biology, Medical Terms, Mathematics or anything you want to learn.
- If you think you have a bad memory,after watching this course you will be surprised by the things you can do with your mind, regardless of your education or age
- I will teach you the Super Clever Advanced Learning Method (SCALM), a universal method that can help you learn any subject and even memorize entire books
- There are no special requirements , other than having an interest in this fascinating area of Memory Improvement.
- No prior knowledge in memory improvement required ! You will see for yourself how simple and handy this skill is!
Most of the memory improvement courses are full of dusty theories, containing a lot boring and theoretical stuff about the functioning of the brain and memory, but dealing too little with the practical part of this fascinating field. In the same way you don't have to be a computer programmer to know how to use a computer efficiently, you don't need to become a neuro-psychiatrist to improve your memory. In this practical course, you will learn many powerful memory tools and, more importantly, you will see how to use them in your daily activities to become more efficient in your studies, personal life, or career and achieve greater success.
This course is intended to be a condensed guide to memory techniques that will provide you with a solid foundation for practicing them in the future. The good news is that once you learn these techniques, it's like learning a new foreign language. New horizons and perspectives will open up to you almost as soon as you start practicing them, and your performance will move to a higher level. In fact, armed with these powerful mind tools, you will become a completely new person.
Memory training is similar to body training. Once you start this practice, you can already call yourself a "memory athlete". The results will be visible from the first days of memory training. Soon, you will probably set new goals for the future, maybe to participate in a memory championship and (why not?), to become a Grandmaster of Memory.
Remember, all you need to become a memory athlete is a set of tools and a lot of practice. This course will teach you the tools and will guide you to effective practice.
Keep in mind that the memory methods and systems presented in this book are tested and used by memory experts and they will also work for you. Whether you are at the beginning of your journey to improving your memory, or you already have notions in this area, I am convinced that in this book, you will find new and interesting things to apply to your daily activities.
Improving your memory can be fun, and you can achieve astonishingly impressive results very quickly!
I'm sure you will enjoy it and I can't wait to be your guide and mentor on this exciting new journey!
Chris M Nemo
Memory Improvement Writer & Blogger
Creator of The Super Clever Advanced Learning Method (SCALM)
Who this course is for:
- Anyone looking to develop new learning and memory improvement skills. This course is suitable for complete beginners,too.
- Anyone interested to become a mental athlete or to participate in a memory competition in the future. If you're just at the beginning of your journey to memory improvement, you definitely need to take this course , which will give you the motivation to continue to follow your path to become a mental athlete.
- People who think they have a bad memory and want to do something about it
- Students can use this course to improve their study skills
I'm Chris M Nemo - Memory Improvement Writer & Blogger.
I’m passionate about helping you to achieve more with your mind right now, regardless of your education, age, or other conditionings.
The purpose of the courses and books I have created is to put some order in this rather hermetic field of memory techniques. They have already helped tens of thousands of students improve their learning skills and begin training their memory.
I strongly believe that the clarity of my explanations, along with the easy-to-understand practical applications I present in my lessons, will make you better understand what memory improvement is about.
I'm also the creator of the Super Clever Advanced Learning Method (SCALM), a universal method that can help you learn any subject and even memorize entire books. Combining the most efficient memory techniques, this original method is extremely efficient and versatile.
On my blog, 'The Mnemo Bay', you can find an organized framework for everything related to memory improvement, which can give you a clear picture of what this wonderful hobby and skill can do for your life.