The Mandala - Learn to Create 3D from 2D Artwork in Zbrush
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 1 article
- 1 downloadable resource
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- At the end of this course you will be able to create a 3D version from any flat line artwork
- You will have an understanding of Polygroups and extractions
- You will understand the principals of rendering from Zbrush and Keyshot
- ZBrush R4 will be required to take this course
- A copy of Photoshop CS5 or above is essential for this course
- Keyshot would also be a asset to have as I will be showing you how to set Keyshot up
Ready to learn how to produce amazing 3D versions from 2D artwork!
During this course I will be showing you how to create a 3D version of a Mandala from Flat Artwork, first we will get our design ready inside Photoshop and then take this into ZBrush, inside ZBrush I will show you two methods for creating fantastic 3D versions of you design.
This course is quite short but don't let that fool you everything is covered in detail and as always any problems reach out or message me, I want this course to be fun and informative and take my responsibility as an instructor very seriously, this course is geared to give you the information quickly and clearly and at the end of the course you should have all the skills you need to go it alone!
What we cover during this course "The Mandala - Learn to Create 3D from 2D Artwork in Zbrush":
- Preparing designs inside Photoshop
- Importing masks and textures into ZBrush
- Mesh extractions and polygrouping
- Lighting and rendering
- Documents set up and custom views
- Exporting your work out of ZBrush
- Basic tour of Keyshot
- Rendering from both ZBrush and Keyshot
- Compositing inside Photoshop
I hope that you enjoy this short course and start using your new skills to great effect, I would love to see what you have created so feel free to reach out to me anytime.
UK ONLINE TRAINING CENTRE
- This course is for beginners to advanced users of ZBrush
Lets take a look at what we will be doing during this course.
In this lesson we will extract the black and white line detailing out of our design file and get it ready for ZBrush.
This method gives you a better version using polygrouping by mask!
For this we will be poly grouping and then we will use the ZRemodeller brush in this case it gives us a better result and is only adding subdivisions to the Mandala parts rather than the whole plane!