The Making of River Wise
- basic knowledge of ceramics and or an interest in tile setting, murals, construction processes, and or the design process
This tutorial is both a how to and a how I did it. Ceramic murals are perfect for public art and facilities beatification and far less difficult than you might think to make... with good planning. Public art gives us the opportunity to refllect and discuss issues that touch all our lives. Get an overview of how and why River Wise was created and hopefully be inspired to plan a project like this one, in your community.
Who this course is for:
- Artists, ceramisist, tile layers and art enthusiasts
- 17:44The What ,Where and Why
- 12:35Design and Pattern Development
- 12:34Making and Glazing Tiles
- 15:47Mounting Tiles to Backboard
Tiffany Arteaga Gonzalez is an artist and art educator. She is an accomplished sculptor and painter whose recent works expand on the health and appreciation of rivers. She works at the Bolles School in Jacksonville Florida and is a graduate of Savannah College of Art and Design and is a 2018 MFA candidate at Jacksonville University.