The Magic of Animals
What you'll learn
- Symbolism & Meaning of Animal Spirits, Totems and Sightings
- Fun facts about various animals, birds and insects in their environment and lifestyles.
- Various species of the members of the bird family, their traits and symbolism: Heron, Egret, Woodpecker, Blue Jay, Hummingbird and more
- Various species of the members of the Canine family, their traits and symbolism : Wolf, Coyote, Dog, Fox
- Various species of the members of the Feline family, their traits and symbolism
- Members of the Raptor family, their traits and symbolism - Owl, Hawk, Eagle, Turkey Vulture
- Marine Life: Dolphin, Whale, Seal, Horseshoe Crab, Turtle and their traits and symbolism.
- Insects: Butterfly, Dragonfly, Bee, Ant, Spider, Ladybug and their symbolism.
- Animals - Traits and Symbolism of: Bear, Buffalo / Bison, Elephant, Horse, Rabbit Hare, Raccoon, Squirrel, Armadillo
- Animals - Traits and Symbolism of: Badger, Beaver, Koala, Mouse, Otter, Pig, Skunk, Weasel
- Symbolism of Snake, Frog, Lizard
- The 12 Animals of the Chinese Astrological Zodiac and their meanings
- Basic Methods of Divination for Animal Spirit Messages: Oracle Cards, Sightings & More
- Ideas to create your own Animal Spirit / Totem art journal and log book.
- Mythical Creatures: The Unicorn & Dragon
- Lean about animal advocates and wildlife experts who helped bring awareness to protecting animals and their habitats.
- This class may give the student a more profound appreciation of nature and its magic!
- This class may help given deeper insights and messages from animal oracle readings.
- For those who love animals
- Have an open mind and a sense of humor!
The Magic of Animals: Discover the hidden messages and signs sent by your Totems and Nature Spirit Guides
Taught by veterinary acupuncturist, animal empath, author Jeanie Mossa MS. LAc
This class is for ALL those who love animals and nature!
You do not have to be a shaman, psychic or clairvoyant to take this class.
Learn the difference between Animal Totem, Animal Spirit Guides and Familiars.
Over 70 animals, birds, insects & reptiles covered.
This class you will learn the traits of each animal, bird and insect along with basic facts about their habitat, species and how they interact with nature.
We will cover symbolism, esoteric meanings of what each animal, bird or bug represents in various cultures, religions, and ancient legends.
The following Birds, Animals, Insects and Reptiles are discussed in this class:
Birds - Traits and Symbolism of: Eagle, Owl, Hawk, Heron, Egret, Swan, Hummingbird, Turkey Hawk, Woodpecker, Cardinal, Blue Jay, Turkey, Chicken, Peacock, Mockingbird, Seagull, Duck
The Canine Family - Traits and Symbolism of: Dog, Wolf, Fox, Coyote
The Feline Family - Traits and Symbolism of: Lion, Tiger, Domestic Cat
More Animals - Traits and Symbolism of: Bear, Buffalo / Bison, Elephant, Horse, Rabbit Hare, Raccoon, Squirrel, Armadillo, Badger, Beaver, Koala, Mouse, Otter, Pig, Skunk, Weasel
Marine Life- Traits and Symbolism of: Dolphin, Whale, Seal, Horseshoe Crab, Turtle
Insects - Traits and Symbolism of: Butterfly, Dragonfly, Bee, Ladybug, Ant, Spider, Praying Mantis
Reptiles and Amphibians- Traits and Symbolism of: Lizard, Frog, Snake
Learn about the 12 twelve animals in the Chinese Astrological Zodiac and Chinese New Year Traditions: Rat, Ox, Tiger, Rabbit, Dragon, Snake, Horse, Goat, Monkey, Rooster, Dog, Pig
Lean about animal advocates and wildlife experts who helped bring awareness to protecting the environment, animals and their habitats.
Basic Divination Methods, Oracle Cards and Messages. (Please note this is a basic description of how to use oracle cards and not a class how to use them or be certified using them.) This class may help those who read oracle cards have a deeper understanding of their animal messages.
Video: Attracting Bees and Butterflies to your garden.
Animal Art Journal Ideas
This is not a certification class for any profession. Udemy will send a certificate of completion to all who finish the course.
Who this course is for:
- Animal lovers
- Those interested in Animal Spirits and Animal Totems
- For those who have a special relationship with animals
- Those interested in ancient and esoteric beliefs about animals and wildlife
- For those that work with animals : Veterinarians, Vet Techs, Zookeepers, Farmers, Rangers, Pet Store Employees,
- For those who do Animal Oracle card readings and want to learn more about animals.
- For those who believe in magic and the synchronicity of the appearance of animals at the right time and place.
Jeanie Mossa MS. LAc, is the founder of Four Paws Acupuncture, a veterinary Traditional Chinese Medicine practice north of Boston. She is an acupuncturist, herbalist and author with over 25 years of experience treating animals and humans with holistic medicine. She is co-author of: BARKOPAEDIA: The Canine Book of Knowledge and The Misery Journal: Finding Patterns in Your Aches & Pains.
She holds a masters degree (MS) in Traditional Oriental Medicine from Pacific College of Oriental Medicine and has completed the Animal Acupuncture certification program at New England School of Acupuncture. She is a former faculty member of the Canadian College of Oriental Medicine (Toronto, Canada). Jeanie is a certified Reiki practitioner as well as a certified Fairyologist!
She has written and illustrated six books and created several online classes. In her spare time, Jeanie is also an artist and owner of Practical Magic Salem featuring one of a kind jewelry, mixed media and art dolls.
The Four Paws Acupuncture and Practical Magic Salem websites are now nesting at NatureRealmPortal dot com.
Jeanie lives in Salem MA with her familiar, Nubi juan Kenobi and their menagerie of imaginary goats magical creatures.
Books by Jeanie Mossa
Barkopaedia: The Canine Book of Knowledge by Jeanie Mossa with Norman Kraft Available on Amazon
The Misery Journal: Finding Patterns in Your Aches & Pains: by Jeanie Mossa with Norman Kraft Available on Amazon
The Screaming Uterus - An Alternative Approach to Healing Your Uterus available on Kindle
Dr. Calamari's Guide to the Herbs, Minerals and Bugs of China (Out of print)
Whispers of the O'Fae Art & Affirmations for the Wounded Inner Child Available on Amazon
The Woof & Warp of Canine Pain: by Jeanie Mossa, with Norman Kraft, Available on Amazon