The Macroeconomics Course
What you'll learn
- Acquire a solid understanding of key economic relationships
- Understand business cycles
- Explain economic growth indicators
- Learn about the benefits and costs of international trade
- Understand the rationale behind Monetary and Fiscal Policy
- How Macroeconomics facilitate financial analysis
- No prior experience is required. We will start from the very basics.
Do I need to study Macroeconomics?
Yes, you do!
Macroeconomics explores the scope and behavior of the economy as a whole. If you can’t wait to learn how countries "generate" national output, why unemployment prevents economic growth, and how to measure inflation, we have good news - this course is tailored just for you!
The main benefit of the course is that it helps you understand the causes and effects of nations’ economic decisions. After completing it, you’ll become a well-versed and knowledgeable participant in the current globalized markets.
And this is essential if you are:
In fact, the course facilitates individuals who just want to cushion themselves from the upcoming economic uncertainty. Knowledge is the most powerful weapon for all, especially in times of crisis!
We will tackle four main areas of Macroeconomics with practical examples and challenges aiming to reinforce what you have learned. The course is beautifully animated, easy to follow and interactive. Our goal is to deliver the ultimate training experience for you! Here they are:
1. Aggregate Output & Economic Growth
What is GDP? Applying Expenditure and Income approaches to measure GDP. Aggregate demand and supply. Macroeconomic Equilibrium. Sources, measurement, and sustainability of economic growth. The Solow's production function.
2. Business Cycles
Business cycle phases and their relationship with factors of production, the housing market, and the external trade sector. Types and measures of unemployment. Definitions of inflation, hyperinflation, disinflation, and deflation. Cost-push and demand-pull inflation. Major economic indicators.
3. Monetary and Fiscal Policy
Functions of Money. Definitions of Money. The money creation process. The Quantity Theory of Money. The Fisher Effect. The monetary transmission mechanism. Roles and objectives of monetary/fiscal policy. Limitations of monetary/fiscal policy. Costs of expected and unexpected inflation. Effective tax policy. Qualities of effective central banks. The interaction between monetary and fiscal policy.
4. International Trade and Capital Flows
Gross Domestic Product vs. Gross National Product. Absolute advantage vs. Comparative Advantage. Ricardian and Hecksher-Ohlin models of trade. Types of trade and capital restrictions and their economic implications. The Balance of Payments. Functions and objectives of major international organizations that facilitate trade.
We are happy to offer an unconditional 30-day money-back in full guarantee. No risk for you. The content of the course is excellent, and this is a no-brainer for us, as we are certain you will love it.
Why wait? Every day is a missed opportunity.
Click the “Buy Now” button and become a part of our Macroeconomics training today.
Who this course is for:
- University students in Economics, Business, Finance
- Everyone interested in economic trends, capital markets, and investments
- Financial analysts
365 Careers is the #1 best-selling provider of business, finance, and data science courses on Udemy. The company’s courses have been taken by more than 2,500,000 students in 210 countries. People working at world-class firms like Apple, PayPal, and Citibank have completed 365 Careers trainings.
Currently, 365 focuses on the following topics on Udemy: 1) Finance – Finance fundamentals, Financial modeling in Excel, Valuation, Accounting, Capital budgeting, Financial statement analysis (FSA), Investment banking (IB), Leveraged buyout (LBO), Financial planning and analysis (FP&A), Corporate budgeting, applying Python for Finance, Tesla valuation case study, CFA, ACCA, and CPA
2) Data science – Statistics, Mathematics, Probability, SQL, Python programming, Python for Finance, Business Intelligence, R, Machine Learning, TensorFlow, Tableau, the integration of SQL and Tableau, the integration of SQL, Python, Tableau, Power BI, Credit Risk Modeling, and Credit Analytics, Data literacy, Product Management, Pandas, Numpy, Python Programming, Data Strategy
3) Entrepreneurship – Business Strategy, Management and HR Management, Marketing, Decision Making, Negotiation, and Persuasion, Tesla's Strategy and Marketing
4) Office productivity – Microsoft Excel, PowerPoint, Microsoft Word, and Microsoft Outlook
5) Blockchain for Business
All of our courses are:
- Real-life tested
By choosing 365 Careers, you make sure you will learn from proven experts, who have a passion for teaching, and can take you from beginner to pro in the shortest possible amount of time.
If you want to become a financial analyst, a data scientist, a business analyst, a data analyst, a business intelligence analyst, a business executive, a finance manager, an FP&A analyst, an investment banker, or an entrepreneur
365 Careers’ courses are the perfect place to start.