The Lunatic Gene. The Reason Your Life Will Never Make Sense
What you'll learn
- This course will get you to question what is truly important in your life - and understand what isn't
- Discover what The Lunatic Gene is, how it affects you and what you can do about it
- Learn the biggest regrets of the dying and how this knowledge can change your life now in a more positive way
- To give you an understanding of how your Lunatic Gene affects you by stopping you from getting what you want
- Learn the early warning symptoms of disease, which your doctors often don't even think to warn you about
- Discover life's only guarantee
- Learn how your thoughts are like boomerangs - and how to use them to your advantage
- Find out the most important relationship in your life and how improving one relationship can improve every other
- Understand how looking to keep other people happy before yourself is a surefire route to disaster
- Discover how your phone affects your life and energy - and perform an exercise to improve this
- Find out why you are already living in a lunatic asylum
- Learn how you have one ultimate motivation, which governs all of your actions and moods
- Find out the next step you can take to start making more sense of your life
- If you are on the path of spiritualty and/or personal development, but feel you are not quite there yet, this course will give you a few steps in the right direction, whilst not having to give anything up
- You will need to be prepared to stretch outside of your comfort zone
- A sense of humour is essential if you are to embark upon this adventure
The Lunatic Gene - The cause of the voice in your head that either talks you out of success because of the limitations that others put upon you, or propels you towards success despite of this. And yes, you have it too!
This course is a light-hearted look at some hard hitting subjects, including the meaning of your life, the major causes of unhappiness and a route-map to your inner sanity, acceptance and . This aspect of The Lunatic Gene simply covers the cause of the negative aspects of how it manifests. This course offers you simple and practical exercises to both increase your knowledge of how your Lunatic Gene manifests, and gives you easy to do exercises to help you stop fighting and start dancing with yours.
If you have ever experience a mid-life crisis, sleeplessness, depression, pain, suffering, family crises, are working in a job you hate, living with a spouse that you have fallen out of love with and are feeling stuck, or feel low or depressed, you have advanced symptoms of the negative aspect of The Lunatic Gene.
Warning: This course is highly controversial and may bring up things you are not ready to face at the moment. Despite the title, it is recommended that you only proceed if you are of sound mind and open to hard-hitting challenges. Everybody has a Lunatic Gene. This book explores your relationship with it, with practical steps for you to discover how you can stop fighting your Lunatic Gene, and start dancing with it.
The Lunatic Gene - The Reason Your Life Will Never Make Sense, is a journey into the world of what makes people do seemingly crazy things, offering you a template of the early warning symptoms which, if unaddressed, will lead you to an early grave. It also explores how you can reduce guilt and judgement in your life.
Based on the experience of Adam Shaw, The Heart Guy, who has spent over 20 years as a Wellbeing professional, including 13 years as a nurse, and growing up within the grounds of a psychiatric hospital for 17 years, where his parents worked and lived. He has worked with thousands of people with wellbeing challenges and serves up a very alternative view on health and wellness. More recently, he has worked in the business funding arena, helping CEO's and Entrepreneurs to improve their resilience, team dynamics and pitch better to attract funding into their businesses.
Of specific importance is his work with people who only had weeks, days, and even hours to live. The regrets expressed by people in this state had common themes, which if they had been addressed earlier in life would have led to a happier and more purposeful life.
He highlights the regrets and mistakes that consistently come up for people at the end of their lives and offers you easy steps of how you can avoid this by implementing some very simple steps, and improving your relationship with yourself.
This will explore:
What is the purpose of your life?
Are you happy with your life?
What makes you happy?
Are you spending enough time with people you like?
Are you doing things that can easily improve your life?
What causes lunacy?
Is the world a lunatic asylum?
Is your phone set to drain your energy?
Please also note that the improvements to your life suggested on this course do not necessitate you giving up anything completely. It will suggest that you use your perceived 'bad' habits are used to trigger good ones, thus adding balance to your life.
At the end you will be invited to join a community to help you implement the suggestions in this course and meet people on a similar journey.
Welcome to a voyage of discovery into Your Lunatic Gene!
Who this course is for:
- It is essential that you are of relatively sound mind to take this course - as it is likely to stir up some deep-rooted emotions
- Everyone who is not happy with their life right now
- Anyone stuck in a job or relationship they hate
- Anyone looking for more happiness or excitement in their life
- Anyone who wants big changes, without giving anything up
In 1992 I commenced nurse training, and spent 13 years working as a nurse on 3 different continents. Having studied numerous wellbeing courses, workshops and techniques, including Reiki, NLP, hypnosis and channelling, I left nursing in 2007 and now work independently as a business consultant.
During this time I also received investment and Co-Founded a funding introduction company. My role was to build relationships with investors and run funding events. It was during my time here that I became aware of how important a pitch is when looking for funding. My business consultancy usually starts here.
With my medical background, working in Cardiac Care Units and the Emergency Room, I developed a deeper understanding about the psychology of disease and wellbeing. From this came the title, 'The Heart Guy'.
I now spend my time working with teams and training people how to improve their personal energy, mental health and pitching skills. Being no angel myself, this is a course in acceptance and balancing your life in a more harmonious way.
Judgement and guilt are the stumbling blocks of wellbeing: My courses explain how they manifest, what you can do about it and how to feel better about your life.