The Love Challenge
What you'll learn
- Students will learn what lovemaps are, why they are important, and practice updating their love maps.
- Students will learn why focusing on the positive moments in their relationship is important and practice this in The Reminiscing Challenge.
- Students will increase their momentum and take control of their attitudes by turning their attention to the positive moments in their lives.
- Students will practice dreaming big about their futures by creating a relationship bucket list or dream board.
- Students will learn why busyness is the archenemy of relationships. They will put together a plan for breaking out of the busyness cycle and for intentionally connecting with their loved one.
- Students will learn a new definition of intimacy and practice this into-me-see communication style by sharing a current feeling, hope, or dream with their partner.
- Students will learn to identify and celebrate differences in their relationship.
- Students will put together an ongoing connection plan for the future.
- There are no prerequisites for this course.
- This course is designed for both individuals and couples.
- Those in a current relationship will get the most out of this course. However, those who are single but want to grow their relationship skills prior to dating will also find value in this course.
Dive into this ten-day love challenge and connect with your loved one more often, more deeply, and more joyfully than ever before! This course can be taken individually or as a couple and is excellent for anyone who wants to learn key relationship principles and put them into action.
Why a love challenge?
Schools teach math, history, and science, but provide little instruction on how to do relationships well. As a result, far too many couples are stuck in a bland limbo. Many, white-knuckle it, remaining together by sheer grit alone. Others fall asleep, back to back, each night, wondering, When will the pain end? Fortunately, couples don't need to fall victim to these dreary relationship statics.
Couples can bridge the gap between where they are and where they want to be. And if your relationship is already amazing, then this course can help you take your love to the next level.
In this relationship course you will:
Lean one key relationship connection principle each day for ten days.
Practice putting this core connection principle into practice with the daily love challenge (Ten printable PDF worksheets are included).
By taking daily action, couples will grow their love and develop new relationship habits.
Couples will learn how to apply "the domino-effect" or the power of tiny habits to their bond so they can experience exponential growth.
Because attitudes are contagious, it only takes one person to change a relationship. Whether you are looking to strengthen your marriage or dive deeper into your dating bond, these relationship-building activities are sure to help you grow!
So what are you waiting for? Enroll now. Then connect with your loved one more closely, more deeply, and more joyfully than ever before.
This love challenge for individuals and couples will guide you on the journey!
Who this course is for:
- Married couples
- Engaged couples
- Dating couples
- Single adults who want to grow their relationships skills prior to dating
Hi, I'm Jed, a best selling author of over twenty books, a psychology professor, and a therapist. My mission is to help couples connect, and parents lead their families with confidence.
My personal teaching goals are to be engaging, informative, practical, and fun. So grab a cup of coffee, tea, or other favorite beverage, and dive into one of my upcoming courses.
Most of all, I am a husband and daddy to six amazing girls. In my free time, I enjoy hiking, walking on the beach, BBQing, Mt. biking, and spending time with my incredible family!