The Logo Design Process From Start To Finish
- Adobe Illustrator CS4, CS5 or CS6. You can dowload a demo at www.adobe.com
- A Mac or PC Computer
JOIN OVER 2,400 SUCCESSFUL GRAPHIC DESIGN STUDENTS WHO HAVE ALREADY TAKEN THIS COURSE
Have you ever had a client ask you "CAN YOU DESIGN A LOGO FOR ME?" Logo Design is usually the Gateway that will lead into all other types of design for a client. Once you design a logo that the client is thrilled with, it's pretty much a given that they will let you design their business cards, brochures, websites, etc.. This course will cover a wide variety of topics including:
- Logo design information sheet
- How to get clients
- Setting up your meeting
- The client meeting
- Pricing a branding package
- Project proposal/contract
- Mind Mapping
- Coming up with ideas
- How to take a screenshot
- Sketching out ideas
- Books with inspiration
- Online inspiration
Building Your Logo:
- Creating a NEW CLIENT folder
- Setting up your document
- Type tool basics & effects
- Enhancing with gradients
- Finding & installing free fonts
- The pathfinder tools
Finalizing Your Logo:
- Saving a full branding package
- Exporting elements for web & print
- Outlining / Expanding elements
- Refining with the pathfinder
- Sending drafts / proofs
- Receiving final payment
NEW BONUS SECTION - UPDATED WEEKLY
- Extended versions of each new Professional Logo design from YouTube series
- Bonus video tutorial of an additional logo.
- Correspondence with client.
- A view of my entire canvas of ideas and sketches.
- Downloadable vector file of the logo in this tutorial.
- The full finalized branding package.
Who this course is for:
- Graphic Designers who are looking to get to that next level, feel more confident and make some money
As long as I am a designer, I'll never work a day in my life, and that is because Graphic Design is in my heart and it is my passion. My ultimate goal is to get you to your dreams and goals. The Graphic Design industry has an unlimited amount of opportunities for you to get to those dreams and goals. Experience is the best teacher and you'll be learning all about mine.
I am just an "Average Joe" or "Jane", but because of what I have learned, I am continuing to build a successful design company out in Long Island, New York. SML Studios (Dot Com)
I also am the webmaster at Graphic Designer Tips (Dot Com) and run a YouTube channel with over 60,000 subscribers and over 3.5 Million + video views.