We will help you prepare for the CFA® Level 1 Exam.
In June 2019, a record number of candidates registered to take the CFA® exams. Pursuing the credential is a rigorous process, which requires a lot of time and effort. And yet, many people around the world sign up for the CFA® exams. The reason is that a CFA® designation can move your resume to the top of the pile in a competitive job market.
We are proud to present you our CFA® Level 1 Bootcamp
The five topics we will cover here are:
· Ethical and Professional Standards
· Quantitative methods
· Corporate Finance
· Alternative Investments
This Bootcamp has been designed as a supplement to the official study materials provided by the CFA Institute and should not be seen as a substitute for these materials. Our goal is to make your life a bit easier. The lessons we have prepared are consistent with the current CFA® Level 1 curriculum and exam structure (and will continue to be updated to ensure consistency over time). We cover all Learning Outcome Statements (LOS), and we have dedicated a separate video to each LOS. This ensures that together we will study the concepts that are likely to be tested on the exam.
Why take our bootcamp?
· A successful track record on Udemy – over 570,000 students have enrolled in our trainings
· Experienced team – the authors of this course are finance professionals who have acquired significant practical experience (they have worked for companies like HSBC, Morgan Stanley, PwC, Coca Cola, etc.)
· Carefully scripted and animated tutorials with plenty of real-world examples
· A variety of practice questions at the end of each Reading to test your progress
· Extensive case studies that will help you reinforce what you have learned
· Excellent support: If you don’t understand a concept or you simply want to drop us a line, you’ll receive an answer in one or two business days
· Dynamic: We don’t want to waste your time! The instructors keep up a very good pace throughout the whole course.
We will cover a wide variety of topics, including:
Ethics and trust in the investment profession, Code of Ethics and Standards of Professional Conduct, the Global Investment Performance Standards (GIPS)
The time value of money, Discounted cash flow applications, Statistical concepts and market returns, Probability concepts, Common probability distributions, Sampling and estimation, Hypothesis testing, Technical analysis
Corporate governance, Capital budgeting, Cost of capital, Measures of leverage, Working capital management
Demand and supply analysis, The firm and market structures, Aggregate output and economic growth, Understanding business cycles, Monetary and fiscal policy, International trade and capital flows, Currency exchange rates
Categories of alternative investments, Potential benefits of alternative investments, Issues in valuing and calculating returns on alternative investments
Each of these topics builds on the previous ones. And this is one of the considerable benefits you will gain by taking our Bootcamp. You will acquire valuable theoretical and practical skills that are necessary for a successful career in the world of investment management, investment banking, and corporate finance.
Moreover, our focus is to teach topics that flow smoothly and complement each other. The course covers exam concepts at a fraction of the cost of traditional programs (not to mention the amount of time you will save).
We are happy to offer an unconditional 30-day money-back in full guarantee. No risk for you. The content of the course is excellent, and this is a no-brainer for us, as we are certain you will love it.
Why wait? Every day is a missed opportunity.
Click the “Buy Now” button and become a part of our program today.
*CFA Institute does not endorse, promote, review or warrant the accuracy or quality of the products or services offered by 365 Careers or Udemy. The CFA Institute Logo, CFA®, and Chartered Financial Analyst® are just a few of the trademarks owned by CFA Institute.*
* *Please note that the Bootcamp will be split into two courses on Udemy. The reason is that the sheer length of topics we have covered does not allow us to have a single course;