The Legal Support Specialist
What you'll learn
- Build your career as a Legal Assistant - Create your Career Development Plan
- Learn the skills needed to be a successful Legal Assistant
- Effective legal administration
- Matter Management and Filing System
- Documents and Records Management
- Billing Systems - Effective review of narratives
- There are no requirements or prerequisites to enroll in this course, but any legal knowledge or experience would be a great advantage.
This course will walk you through the fascinating role Legal Assistants play in the day-to-day operations of a Legal Department, Legal Office or Legal Team.
Legal support staff are placed in a strategic position within the legal team which enable them to gain exposure, knowledge, information and power that can be used to take that position to higher levels.
Whether thinking on improving your legal support skills and/or moving to the lawyer side, this course will equip you with a wide range of resources to become an expert in your area and to showcase your value to faster and more efficiently pursue and achieve your goals.
Implementing best practices, being up to date with new technologies and developments in the legal field and talking the same “legal language” will help you to master your role and take it to the next level.
Who this course is for:
- Legal Secretaries
- Legal Support Staff
- Legal Assistants
- Executive Assistants
- Office Managers
Amarelaw is an online legal coaching and training boutique providing resources for legal professionals to master their skills and maximize their potential as business professionals.
Amarelaw is committed to make the legal profession more fulfilling, rewarding (including more profitable) but above all, enjoyable!
The legal industry is rapidly evolving and transforming due to innovation, technology and a more business-focused and project-management-minded approach.
Amarelaw helps legal professionals to redefine their goals, reinvent their role, take advantage of the legal trends and challenges and move their career to the next level.