The Lean Startup
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The basic principles of Lean Startup methodology
- How to create a system of "innovation accounting" within your company so that everyone is building products that meets customers needs
- The easiest and fastest ways to build minimum viable products so you can get your product launched as quickly as possible
- Tactics for experimenting with landing pages, A/B tests, MVPs on real customers
- What "The 3 A's" are and how to make sure all of the metrics you look at are actionable, accessible and auditable
- and much more...
Lean Startup is a new, field-tested philosophy that provides you with a toolset to minimize failure and increase your chances of success. Learn why hundreds of companies, from financial services companies like Wealthfront to social companies like IMVU to large corporations such as Intuit, are using this revolutionary technique.
But what is Lean Startup, or more importantly, how do I implement Lean principles into my own company? Well, to answer that question, we've brought in the Godfather of Lean Startup himself, Eric Ries. Not only has he written the book on "The Lean Startup," but he has also now created THE course on Lean Startup.
Eric brought in all of the leaders in the movement to talk to you about what lean startup is and how to implement it into your company. This course is the real deal - it's the most content you'll ever get on the Lean Startup in one place. More importantly, it is curated - Eric has personally taken the most important aspects of Lean Startup and condensed it into a single course. And then he added a few dozen case studies of it by including bonus material from the definitive conferences on the subject.