Short Steps - Mental Health Problem Solving
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 12 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- You will be able to make better decisions for yourself in future based on what you know you enjoy in life.
- You will be able to see your past objectively for what it was and use that knowledge to create a better future.
- You will get a clear list of reasons why you are dissatisfied or frustrated with life to problem solve.
- You will have a list of prioritised opportunities that you want to work on that you know will make you happier.
- You will be able to track your progress and problem solve your way to making positive changes in the right ways for you.
- Knowledge that life is leaving you feeling frustrated or dissatisfied in some way.
- Methods to stay accountable and committed.
- A willingness to be objective and honest with yourself about your past and what you want from your future.
- A desire to want to improve your life for better future contentment.
I call myself a Real-World Coach. This is because I didn’t find any space in the life coaching industry for people who aren’t necessarily needing to leave their job, or move to another country, or change their lives dramatically, but rather actually have pretty good lives on paper but are also feeling frustration, dissatisfaction, possibly even a bit of depression by something missing or lacking in life.
This was me when I reached about 30 or so and I want to help others like me to be able to diagnose their own dissatisfaction, to find answers and take positive steps to making life that bit better, step by step.
In this course I’ve laid out the process and the tools that I used to make my life better and I’m sharing that with you to get you started on your path.
Here is what this course will give you:
1. Certainty that the decisions you make in life are the right ones for you personally.
2. A picture of what life is like for you now in a clear and usable format that will let you diagnose areas you might want to change or improve.
3. A clear list of those things that aren’t working for you in life now.
4. A way to prioritise that list for you to start taking action and
5. A methodical approach to track your progress and problem solve your way to making the right changes.
- Anyone whose life looks good on paper but are still feeling frustrated, trapped,dissatisfied or maybe even depressed with life.
Once you've completed this module you have covered the content for this course. In this module you will learn how to set the right goals for yourself and to track and maintain progress so that you have the best chance you can of making the necessary changes and moving towards a better life.