Kotlin in Action - Kotlin Programming for Absolute Beginners
What you'll learn
- Master Kotlin Programming and best practices behind professional Kotlin and Android apps
- Modern kotlin programming from scratch
- Kotlin functional and Object Oriented Programming
- Collections and Lambda expressions
- Kotlin coroutines
- How to harness the full power of computers via programming in Kotlin
- Sharpen your skills in android development by learning the popular java based programming language Kotlin
- Kotlin Generics
- Exceptions handling and creating custom Exceptions
- No programming experience is required
- A windows or a mac or a linux computer
- Passion and Commitment to become a professional programmer
The main goal of this course is to teach you how to program computers using the Kotlin programming language.
Kotlin is a new programming language sponsored by JetBrains and Google through the Kotlin Foundation. Kotlin is a general-purpose programming language known for its conciseness, safety, and interoperability with other programming languages such as Java. I will demonstrate the power of Modern Programming in Kotlin and help you obtain the skills to dramatically increase your career prospects as an Android developer and Kotlin Programmer.
My name is Morteza Kordi, senior mobile app developer and Udemy instructor with over 70,000 satisfied students, and I’ve designed Kotlin in Action - Kotlin programming for Android developers with one thing in mind: Programming should be learned by creating real-world apps while having fun.
Here are the benefits of Kotlin programming:
Kotlin allows writing less code.
Kotlin is fully compatible with Java.
Kotlin imposes no runtime overhead.
Kotlin has a strong community.
Kotlin suits multi-platform development.
Kotlin development offers more safety.
Here is what you're going to learn in this course:
Basics of Programming
Types and Operations in Kotlin
Basic Control Flow
Advanced Control Flow
Arrays and Lists
Maps and Sets
Kotlin and Java Interoperability
I’ll personally be answering any questions you might have and I’ll be happy to provide links, resources, and any help I can offer to help you learn programming and Kotlin development.
Who this course is for:
- Beginners who are new to programming and kotlin
- Intermediate developers who want to master modern programming and kotlin programming language
- Advanced developers who want to enhance their programming skills and learn the best practices in modern programming
- People who want to get employed as a Software Developer in app development companies
- People who want to become a Freelancer and work from the comfort of their homes
- People who want to program computers just for fun
- Android developers who want to become an advanced Kotlin developers
I'm Morteza Kordi and I'm a mobile app development specialist. I've taught more than 70,000 students how to code. I teach with "class" so get a sense of professional programming.
When I'm not coding, I'm probably getting ready for my new theater play.
Enroll in one of my courses and I'll see you on the other side.