The Kindle Masterclass: Speed Publishing With Amazon Kindle
What you'll learn
- KINDLE - Learn How to Create A KDP Account
- KINDLE - Learn How to Determine the Book Format and Kindle Format Tool
- KINDLE - Learn How to Download and Install the Kindle Create Software
- KINDLE - Learn How to Import the Written Document Into Kindle Create
- KINDLE - Learn How to Create Titles for Each Chapter
- KINDLE - Learn How to Create Your Front Matter
- KINDLE - Learn How to Change the Chapter Page Style
- KINDLE - Learn How to Work With The Kindle Create Theme Tool
- KINDLE - Learn How to Insert Images To Your Book
- KINDLE - Learn How to Insert Edited Text and Hyperlinks to Your Book
- KINDLE - Learn How to Add Back Matter Pages
- KINDLE - Learn How to Preview for Print and for Kindle
- KINDLE - Learn How to Create a Series for Your Kindle Book
- KINDLE - Learn How to Create a Title for Upload on KDP
- KINDLE - Learn How to Create a Cover for Your KDP Book
- KINDLE - Learn How to Spell Check and Pricing for Your KDP Book
- KINDLE - Learn How to Convert to A Paperback Book
- KINDLE - Learn How To Market Your Kindle Books
- Your own computer and internet access.
- You must understand English.
- You must have a Udemy Student Account
Welcome to The Kindle Masterclass: Speed Up Your Publishing With Kindle!
ATTENTION SOLOPRENEURS: Are You Ready to take your business to the next level with an amazing “tool” that will give you the ability to place your message in front of millions of potential customers when it comes to your products? And without spending a fortune on advertising?
The “Amazon Kindle” publishing platform is where all this can take place. A fully immersive no judgment world where there's an audience for every voice that is proclaiming a message That the world wants to hear.
No matter how big or small your business, no matter what you're making or selling, your brand deserves to be discovered here.”
"You Can Now “Go Live and Quickly Generate Interest in your Market Place” Using One Of the fastest-growing information delivery mechanisms on the internet! "
Would you like to learn how to do this? And would you like to know how you can earn thousands of dollars in sales from this Platform? If you answered “Yes”, then this course is for you!
"In a little over 120 Minutes, You'll Be Using the Kindle-Create software with all of its free tools to generate Customers and Leads through the use of “Books.”
Kindle is just amazing. With millions of downloads per day, it’s an untapped goldmine for information marketers, like us, to make a lot of money with it.
Imagine this… What if you can get your eBooks exposed to literally millions of people on a day-to-day basis?
With Kindle, you can. And you don’t need to be a marketing genius to succeed with it.
The fact is Kindle has made it so simple for an author to publish their info-products that even a child can do it.
Imagine this ……
You have created an amazing training course and have published it on your Teaching Platform. It contains information that you know a large market segment in our world today desperately needs. But, how do you get this in front of this enormous potential market?
Well, publishing a short book, let’s say 50 pages that contain enough of this valuable information that you know will provide tremendous value to the reader when they read it. And then you place it on the Amazon Kindle Market Place and using some of the techniques that we teach you, it begins to appear in front of the people that are searching for it.
You design this eBook in such a way that even though the value provided to the reader is tremendous, they are hungry even for more. At the end of your book, you place a link to your School Sales Page, and now you have a visitor to your school.
This technique can open a multitude of doors for you as you begin to teach people around the world this knowledge that they are hungry for.
This is not just limited to training courses, but to any type of product, you are selling. The Sky Is The Limit here.
In this Course, You’ll Use the Free Kindle Create Software to do just this.
Why should you take this masterclass?
Because you learn everything you need to know to be a published author, and you do that in a very short period of time. Here is why you need to be an author published on Amazon Kindle:
First of all a few statistics”
· Kindle is a product of Amazon; it was designed to become the world’s best eReader by the CEO of Amazon Jeff Bezos.
· As of the beginning of 2021, there were 48.5 million books available on Amazon. It is estimated that 9 million of these are Kindle eBooks.
· This equates to millions of downloads per day.
Your eBook, with a link pointing towards your sales page, could potentially be in the mix of the millions of downloads per day.
We teach you how and point out the rules for content and links as Kindle has them “laid” out. We give you the tips and tricks on getting your title into the searched-for items. This is all covered in our course.
We like to state it this way:
· Kindle publishing has high returns.
· Kindle can lead you to become an authority in your niche.
· Amazon Kindle is designed to sell books.
· Generate income without spending any money upfront.
· Publishing on Kindle is easy.
This is why you need to take this Masterclass!
What exactly are you going to gain from this masterclass?
Here are just a few of the subjects covered in our 40+ lessons:
· How to get started with Kindle.
· Learn how to get used to the interface and configure your settings.
· Learn how to upload your information product and what are the options to select when doing it.
· Learn how to work with Kindle features and templates and which one you should choose to publish your eBook fast.
· How to quickly and easily work with the templates provided in the member's area.
· How to create attractive covers that will attract more readers.
· How to use benefit from the ‘no cost’ publishing and how to make it work for you.
· How to get your link to promote your first kindle report.
· Learn how to get your product listed on the Kindle marketplace.
· Learn the different techniques involved in using Kindle to grow your business.
· And so much more...
Now, if you’re like most people, you’re going to be super excited about what you’re about to learn about real-life marketing strategies with eBook publishing.
At the end of this course, you will have all the knowledge and understanding to begin working with this amazing platform
This is an A-Z guide - the complete course on Amazon Kindle.
Who this course is for:
- This course is for anyone who has an idea and wants to publish this thought/idea in book form.
Ed has been delivering Agile Training since 2004. Ed’s student's number in the thousands, both in the corporate arena, as well as in Post-Secondary Academia. Ed has a passion to help and lead the transforming of I.T. communities from the traditional failing development cultures of the past to the successes achieved from a philosophy of “Agile Thinking.”
As a multifaceted public speaker, presenter, educator and corporate mentor in a number of diverse arena’s, bridging the generations from the Y/Millennials to the Gen X’ers right up to the Boomers, Ed’s passion is to see success and excellence again become part of what we have lost in our current organizational cultures.
Ed trains professionals in the University environment on a nightly basis. These are the professional practitioners who are adding to their already learned skills and are now focused on improving their product development and leadership abilities. While doing that on a nightly basis, Ed works with his own Management Consulting practice in giving back to a new corporate culture by day.
Ed’s focus in both Corporate Canada and Academia is to help I.T. practitioners and their organizations increase Software Development success rates by refining/redefining their software/product development processes.
For organizations not able to transform into an “Agile” way of thinking quickly, Ed works with them and evaluates, recommends, and implements techniques that strategically allow them to shift to an Agile culture in a more subtle way that fits into their highly structured and constrained cultures. Whether implemented quickly or done more slowly, change is essential if we are to grow and succeed in the complex business arena of today.
Ed loves interacting with his audiences when he is sharing his knowledge and his understanding of the “Agile Space.” His in-depth knowledge gives him the experiences to share that many times override “textbook theory.” Real-life always trumps theory. His students are in positions of leadership all over the globe. They love his teaching style, but more so, they love the understanding of Agile that they receive through his training. This gives them what they need to journey successfully on the pathway to achieving their dreams!