The Just-In-Time System
What you'll learn
- What is Just In TIme?
- Why Would JIT Be Important?
- Basics of Identifying Waste
- Benefits of JIT
- Learn about Processes, Operations and Improvements
- Production Leveling and Sequencing
- Leveled Production Schedule
- Takt Time
- Production Sequences
- Basics of Kanban Systems
- Only a desire to learn and grow.
- Participants should have a stable internet connection
The Just in Time System Course by Lean Strategies International LLC presents the main concepts of this revolutionary inventory control and management system. We walk you through the foundational pieces of information that will prepare you to enhance as well as drastically improve operations in an organization. The Just In Time System makes up one pillar of a Lean Organization. The philosophy helps organizations achieve three main goals:
Produce only what your customers want.
Produce when your customers want.
Produce only the amount your customers want.
This course has been designed to help you understand these three goals and work towards achieving them. In addition to this, individuals will be taught in comprehensive modules about the different aspects of the Just in time system, taking you through all the different skills you will need to help with implementation. By implementing the Just in Time System an organization is better able to produce a variety of products in a shorter lead time, in a smaller quantity to meet the needs of their customers. With that being said, the lectures, quizzes and activities will give you a comprehensive understanding of the Just in Time System. As with all courses that Lean Strategies International LLC produces, instructors will stop by the community to provide input on assignments and you will have access to all materials for a lifetime. Including updates that occur.
Who this course is for:
- Employees looking to learn about the Just in Time System
- Employers/Organizations wanting to learn more about the Just in Time System
- Continuous Improvement Practitioners
- Lean Enthusiasts
- Production Control Personnel
- Production Planning Personnel
- Operations Employees
- Business Owners Looking to Improve Their Organization
- Toyota Production System Enthusiasts
- Quality Personnel
Lean Strategies International LLC is a community for people passionate about continuous improvement. Lean Strategies International LLC was founded in October of 2015. The vision of Lean Strategies International eventually transformed to educate, empower and transform lives around the world through the use of continuous improvement strategies. Specifically, Our mission is to provide: affordable and comprehensive educational opportunities and coaching that adds value. We do this through online courses and distance learning and ecommerce. Some attributes that are at the core of our business are Education. Integrity. Service . Teamwork and Fellowshipping.