The Jurisdiction of the NBCRFLI
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 5 articles
- 3 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- When you take this course, you will have a clear understanding of the scope of the Bargaining Council for the Road Freight and Logistics Industry
- To understand who should abide by the rules of the Main Collective Agreement of the NBCRFLI
This is the first part of Module 2 in our course "Understanding the NBCRFLI".
In this course I take you through all the detail of who the Agreement(s) of the National Bargaining Council for the Road Freight and Logistics Industry applies to.
Firstly, I explain where the Bargaining Council gets their authority from (more on that in our other courses), and then we move into who negotiated the rules.
Then we zoom into who are governed by these rules.
If you work at / or own a transport company in South Africa, then this course is for you.
Especially if you are managing staff, or working in the payroll or HR departments of the company.
- Transport & Logistics business owners, HR personnel and Payroll staff
This is the introduction video for the complete module 2 of our course "Understanding the NBCRFLI".
In this part of the course, we will only deal with the question of JURISDICTION, covering the following sections of the Main Agreement:
- Part 1
- Part 10
- Schedule 5 (scheduled employees)
- Schedule 7