The Java EE Course - build a Java EE app from scratch
What you'll learn
- Become a proficient Java EE developer
- Understand and build web apps with Servlets and JSP
- Understand and build robust EJB back end services
- Understand and use JPA to interact between applications and databases
- Understand and use resource and dependency injections
- Basic knowledge in object oriented programming (i.e. know the relationship between a class and an object) ideally in Java
- Basic understanding of Java syntax
Welcome to the Java EE course!
Learning Java EE shouldn't be a pain.
This course is a complete Java EE learning solution geared especially toward beginners who have limited or no prior Java EE knowledge and experience.
We will build a full Java EE airline management application from scratch, and learn Java EE theory and practice in the process.
The initial release of the course covers the following topics:
* Servlets and JSP - Understand and build web apps with Servlets and JSP
* Enterprise Java Beans (EJB) - Understand and build robust EJB back end services
* Java Persistence API (JPA) - Understand and use JPA to interact between applications and databases
* Understand and use resource and dependency injections
No dull slides that leave you asking how do I actually do anything of what's shown.
I will show you everything in detail - installation, coding and deployment. I will not rush or skip any steps. I will show you the whole process.
If you see a piece of code on my screen, you will see me typing it from scratch and running it. I would never show Java code that I created before recording a lesson. All code will be typed and explained during the lessons from scratch.
Please see the sample videos, to get a sense of what the course is like.
Who this course is for:
- Be interested in learning Java EE even if you don't have previous experience with it.
- If you've never done any programming, you may prefer a programming fundamentals course first.
I'm professional software developer, and am excited about the opportunity to help others learn Java EE, so that their learning experience will be easier and less time consuming than my personal experience has been.
I've been working for some as professional Java EE developer for some 6 years now in leading companies in Silicon Valley, including AOL. Some of the projects I contributed to include a comment section engine, a server configuration platform and a knowledge management authoring application.
I live in Mountain View, California