The iPhone Photography Class
What you'll learn
- Optimize iPhone camera settings for best quality
- Navigate iPhone camera app and properly use
- Understand the elements of composition and how to use them to create any photo
- Find interesting perspectives in their enviorment
- Create interesting depth in their photos
- Isolate a distinguishable subject in a shot
- Find leading lines in environments to help draw eyes to the subject
- Take well balanced shots with no dead space
- Use light to portray any emotion or feeling in a photo
- Tell a story in a photo
- Take long exposure photos with the life photo feature
- Take a long exposures photo of a waterfall
- Take detailed macro photos
- Properly us the portrait mode to capture photos with blurry backgrounds
- Capture sharp photos at night or in low light conditions
- Use the burst mode and capture hundreds of photos in seconds
- Use the pano mode to create beautiful landscape shots
- Edit photos with the iPhone editing software
- Edit photos with Lightroom
- Create presets with Lightroom
- Access to a smart phone
In this online photography class I’ll show you everything you need to know to take breathtaking and professional looking photos with nothing more than your iPhone or other smart phones. We’ll start out by adjusting our camera settings to optimize our iPhone to take the best posabul photos. You'll learn how to utilize all elements of composition like perspective, depth, and balance to create amazing and interesting stories in your photos. You’ll be walked through step by step on how to use different modes the camera has to offer such as live photo, portrait, and night mode. Along with learning how to take macro and long exposure photos! But finally to polish off your pictures I’ll show you how to edit your photos on your phone with lightroom for free! By the end of this class you'll have learned tons of tips and tricks as well as gained a new set of skills and knowledge to really set your photos apart from the rest. People won't beleive the photos you take once you tell them they were taken with your phone!
Who is this class for?
Beginners who have little to no experience with photography who don't want to spend thousands of dollars on camera equipment but still want to craft their skills.
Anyone who wants to take their Instagram or any other social media to the next level by creating a much more aesthetically pleasing page.
Or anyone who wants a new hobby and is looking for some fun. Almost everyone has a smartphone and all of them take pictures with it, so why not make yours a notch above the rest!
What will you learn?
How to optimize your camera settings to get the best possible quality photos.
You'll learn every hidden feature the iPhone camera has to offer.
What composition is and how you can use it to make take photos.
How to find interesting perspectives in your environment.
How to create depth in your shots.
How to isolate a clear subject in your photos.
How to spot leading lines in your environment to guide the eyes.
How to create balance and eliminate dead space to fill your frame.
What type of lighting you should use to achieve the emotion you're looking for.
How to tell a story using the elements of composition.
When and why you should break the rules to create some of the best photos.
You'll learn how to take a long exposure photo with smooth waterfalls.
Tips and tricks on how to take detailed macro photos.
How to use and know when to use the portrait mode.
How to use the night mode and take photos at night or low light environments.
How to take rapid fire photos with the iPhone.
How to take beautiful panoramas.
And finally how to edit your photos with Lightroom and create your own presets.
Who this course is for:
- People who want to take professional photos with their phones
- People who want to take their Instagram to the next level
- People who want to take amazing photos but don't want to spend hundreds on camera equipment
- Students who are ready and willing to learn
Hi, I'm Quinton. I'm an avid outdoors photographer and explorer and have been taking pictures for years. I've worked professionally taking photos but my true passion lies in teaching what I love to others. In my younger days of photography I spent countless hours scouring the internet trying to learn the secrets of photography. I just wish there was one place where I could learn everything I needed to know and explain in terms I could understand. My goal is to give you exactly that, I want to help you knock down barriers and master the world of photography. I've shown some of my work below so you can be the judge if I can teach you. But you can also check out my Instagram where I have all my work.