The Invisible World - How do you see your world?
- 1.5 hours on-demand video
- 6 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- To have 'tools' in there 'tool box' to positively manage every day stress's and emotional turmoil in their life
- To feel happiness and joy from head to toe, inside and out.
- To be curious about the world around us and in us that we cannot always feel but may sense.
- To BE fully present in the moment so as to experience the unseen world around you.
This series is about you feeling good about yourself and the world around you. It is about giving you some tools for your toolbox that are quick and easy to use each and every moment of each day. It’s about looking at yourself maybe a slightly different way. So the objective is that you feel love and joy for you. You feel excited about your life. You can actually feel energised each and every day when you start to feel, sense, know who you are, then the authentic you emerges.
- Anyone who wishes to discover their Authentic Selves
- To inspire your creative mind and action it.
This is an introduction to give you an idea of what I mean by the Invisible World. A couple of metaphors using the wind and electricity. Then into the series and how every part of you is affected by the world around you and how you can work with these, sometimes unseen, elements in a positive way.