The Interplay of Elements
What you'll learn
- The twelve organ function energy in Jin Shin Jyutsu and how to harmonize it
- The interplay of the twelve organ function energy within the Lumbar circle (5 Element Theory)
- How to use the interplay of the elements to harmonize long-standing conditions
- Familiarity of the fundamental principles of Jin Shin Jyutsu
- Knowledge of the twenty-six Safety Energy Locks of Jin Shin Jyutsu
In this course, I introduce the twelve aspects of the daily energetic circulation: Lung and Large Intestine, Stomach and Spleen, Heart and Small Intestine, Bladder and Kidney, Diaphragm and Umbilicus, and Gall Bladder and Liver Function Energy. We go over their circulation pathways, key concepts associated with them, their attributes, symptoms of disharmony, and sequences on how to harmonize them.
Students are expected to have taken In Movement With Jin Shin Jyutsu first, or at least to have equivalent knowledge. I have included a brief review of the Safety Energy Locks and the Depths. The class is organized into ten chapters. Each chapter includes two to three videos and a quiz to practice the presented material. I have also included videos on the Five Elemental Energy cycle (the TCM Five Element Theory) and how the various aspects of the twelve-fold Function Energy interplay and affect each other. On several occasions, I have given examples of how the Five Element Theory can help us go beyond the immediate symptoms and help us pinpoint the culprit for disharmony more effectively.
One important aspect of this class is that it gives a comparative study of the various Function Energy aspects. For example, we go over what distinguishes Kidney, Umbilicus, and Small Intestine FE in their help of ear discomforts. Cookbook recipes for flows that help this or that symptom have not been very helpful in my experience.
The final exam in the last chapter is for students who wish to test their overall knowledge and receive a certificate of completion.
Who this course is for:
- Students of Jin Shin Jyutsu who would like to learn about the 12-fold daily energetic cycle (12 Organ Function Energy)
- Students of Jin Shin Jyutsu who would like to learn how the 12 Organ Function Energy interplays based on the Five Elemental Energy Cycle (the Lumbar Circle)
- Students who completed In Movement With Jin Shin Jyutsu and would like to explore further.
Tatiana Stantcheva received her Ph.D. from The Ohio State University in Theoretical Astrophysics. She is a Professor of Physics at Northern Virginia Community College, where she teaches, mentors junior faculty, and advises and coaches students. Maintaining a private coaching practice, she is also a member of the American Physical Society, the American Association of Physics Teachers, and the International Coach Federation.
In her spare time, Tatiana volunteers with hospice patients, practices Yoga and QiGong, and shares her philosophical insights on life in her blog column Effortless Reality. She also maintains the Travelersguidetohealing.info website dedicated to the healing art of Jin Shin Jyutsu.