The Internet of Things (IoT): 2022 Trends and the Future
What you'll learn
- New Technologies in the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Concept of IoT and how it works
- Current and Futuristic Scenario of the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Major Internet of Things (IoT) companies in the world
- A excerpt on smart homes, smart cities, smart grids, connected cars and IoT application usage in the healthcare industry
- Practical Tools Related to the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Scope and Future of the Internet of Things (IoT)
- Beginners to the field are welcome to learn. No other technical skills are needed to take the course.
- A few IoT related tools and alexa app making websites are conveyed in the course. Some tools may be free and some may be paid. You can leverage any tool here to suit the standard requirement that you may have.
A grand welcome to learn "The Internet of Things (IoT): 2022 Trends and the Future".
Did you know? Learning the topic of 'Internet of Things (IoT)' can prove to be vital to help in your career. An exciting stream of future IoT applications will arise starting from 2022-2025 that would bring computer interactivity to life. The new-age concept of IoT will allow people to interact over great distances in real-time – both with each other and with machines – and this may create sensory experiences. This will allow for new opportunities for remote learning also.
Consumers often use their smartphones to communicate with IoT devices, whether they are smart speakers or thermostats, or smartwatches they wear. Connected devices at home provide ease, such as helping you make a list of food or savings, and turning down the heat while you're on a holiday.
This super-incredible course created by Digital Marketing Legend "Srinidhi Ranganathan" and Super Programmer "Sowmya" will help you explore some of the top Internet of Things (IoT) related technology trends and websites in 2022. We will also cover an excerpt on smart homes, smart cities, smart grids, connected cars, and IoT application usage in the healthcare industry. What's more? We will showcase a few interesting and practical IoT related websites that every technology aspirant must be aware of.
There is no time to waste. The course will be educative, informative, and practical at the same time.
Enroll now, and let's start booming. There are interesting, engaging, and new things to experience here in this course.
Lights. Camera. Action. Let us do the magic starting now.
Who this course is for:
- Anyone who is interested in learning about remarkable technologies in the Internet of Things (IoT) field
- Passionate students from the machine-learning field who want to learn about new-age technology
- Alexa Developers and Technical Designers who wish to explore the current or future trends in IoT and also create voice-control apps for voice-enabled devices
Digital Marketing Legend "Srinidhi Ranganathan" is the Director of Digital Marketing at First Look Digital Marketing Solutions (India's First Artificial Intelligence Powered Digital Marketing company) located in Bangalore and is one of the top instructors in India who is teaching futuristic marketing-related courses on Udemy. He is a Technologist, Digital Marketing Coach, Author, and Video Creation Specialist with over 13+ years of experience and has worked at top companies in India.
Having over 800,000+ students on Udemy - he has facilitated digital marketing analysis and provided state-of-the-art marketing strategy ideas and tactical execution plans for top marketing companies in India including startups, SMB's and MNC's. This includes strategic brainstorming sessions, Artificial Intelligence-powered market analysis, market research related to digital performance, support of various AIDM marketing initiatives for new product and consumer promotional launches, etc. He uses real-time forecasting, predictive modelling, machine learning, advanced machine learning-based optimization techniques for business, marketing, Artificial Intelligence (AI) driven customer engagement strategies, competition monitoring software and other world-class tools.
Srinidhi gained popularity through the unique, practical yet engaging training methodologies he utilizes to teach during the training sessions. Some of his training methods include gamified learning experiences conducted by virtual writing and teaching robots like "Aera 2.0" that prompts behavioural changes in students and bring forth a new kind of fascination among the crowd. These robots are virtual humans having super-intelligence capabilities. They can autonomously train anyone on topics ranging from ABC to Rocket Science, without human intervention.
Srinidhi's passionate fans call him a "Digital Marketing Legend" and he's busy working on creating new virtual and humanoid robots to revolutionize education in India and the world in 2022.
He is deemed to be an innovator in the field of Artificial Intelligence (AI) based Digital Marketing and is someone who has embraced many ideas and has created various environments in which team members are taught the required AI automation tools and resources to challenge the status quo, push boundaries and achieve super-extensive growth. His courses are a testament to where the future is actually heading.
"My goal has always been to give my students the AI tools to be able to leverage their digital marketing experiences, tools that allow them to build marketing success, from a whole new innovative perspective." — Srinidhi Ranganathan
Srinidhi is currently working on these ultra-futuristic advancements in 2022 and creating research papers that contain information that delves 100-300 years into the future:
1) Autonomous Self-Thinking Scientific Computers
2) Personal Teleportation through Photons
3) Rise of Thought and Dream Recognition Machines
4) Memory Regeneration with Nanobots
5) Birth of Hyper-Reality
6) Virtual Robo-Babies
7) Space-Tourism for the Wealthy
8) Mini-Flying Cities, Creation and Expansion using Maglev Technology
9) Self-Driving Flying Cars
10) Holographic Pets
11) Space-Probes (Stellar Light-Travelling Machines)
12) Virtual Digital Humans (Mind-Clones)
13) Computer-Like Lifeforms
14) Decentralized Artificial Intelligence (AI) Technologies
15) Mind-Revealing Technology
They call me a super-programmer as I am technically certified in several operating system platforms - including Java, Python, RUBY and many other programming languages. I'm also strongly good at developing interactive and attention-seeking lesson plans that are highly educative. I strive to help students with specialized programming and course-related projects or assignments. My methods of teaching are incredibly practical and to the point. Teaching is what makes me happy and complete! When not coding, you can catch me learning something new and exciting.