The Internal Mind
- 2 hours on-demand video
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- Practical techniques for concentration, relaxation and awareness.
- Introduction to Standing Meditation.
- An advanced method for expanding awareness and consciousness.
- DO NOT do these exercises while driving.
- It is recommended you dress comfortably.
- The course does not use binaural audio.
The Internal Mind is a series of practical and profound exercises and meditations to help you develop more focus, clarity of thought, relaxation and an expansion of awareness and consciousness. The course is based on techniques taken from martial arts, Yoga, 4th Way and other health and healing modalities.
The course includes beautiful and calming meditation music from Artlist, Digital Jouce and Peter Helland. Royalty-free video and art is also included though your eyes should be closed for the exercises.
- Anyone interested in relaxation or meditation practices.
Meet your instructor, Rick Zanotti. A brief discussion on Disease and Religion. An overview of what you will learn in the course.
A simple guided practice of letting the mind go, ignoring the internal dialog and noise in our minds. Music accompanies the exercise.