The Innovation Masterclass - Creating an Innovation Culture
- 1 hour on-demand video
- 17 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- The definition of innovation
- Why organisations need to be innovative now more than ever
- The four main areas organisations can innovate in
- A four-step model to boost innovation in your organisation
- Global trends affecting business and creating pressure to innovate
- How you and your colleagues can start thinking out of the box in order to innovate better
- There are no course requirements for the Innovation Masterclass
Markets, and business practices, are changing much more rapidly than in the past. You may think things are ticking along nicely but a tsunami of change is coming, and your organisation is bound to be affected – robotics and AI, 3D printing, 5G, big data, and more.
Our “Innovation Masterclass” is about creating a culture for organisational innovation. It covers action you can take to innovate in four aspects of your organisation:
· Products and Markets
· Business processes
· Workplace practices
· Business models
In addition, the course provides a four-step model to boost innovation in your organisation, and looks at some of the main global trends that are changing markets and business practices.
Jump-start up your organisation’s innovation efforts with the “Innovation Masterclass”.
- Business students
- Managers at all levels
- Professionals involved with business improvement
- Trainee and aspiring managers
I am Ross Maynard, your facilitator for this course: welcome.
A brief overview of the agenda for the Innovation Masterclass
This lecture covers our agenda for this course; the definition of innovation; and why organisations need to innovate
My introduction to this section - a structure to help you boost innovation in your organisation.
A four-step structure to help you boost innovation in your organisation.