How to get a Band 7 in your IELTS Writing!
- 2.5 hours on-demand video
- 8 downloadable resources
- Full lifetime access
- Access on mobile and TV
- Certificate of Completion
Get your team access to 4,000+ top Udemy courses anytime, anywhere.Try Udemy for Business
- -understand the IELTS Writing Exam in more detail.
- -understand the different style of questions that will be asked in the IELTS exams
- -Learn useful skills to use in the IELTS Writing Exam
- -Learn useful techniques to use in the IELTS Writing Exam
- -Planning your Writing Taks in 5-7 minutes
- -Writing good introductions, main bodies and endings (conclusions).
- -Useful techniques to use in describing charts, graphs and tables
- -Useful techniques to use in describing processes
- - Presenting and Justifying opinions
- -Structuring an Argumentative writing
- Students will need to alteast be of intermediate level in English
- This course is not an English Language course but rather an IELTS Writing Exam Preparation course.
- Will need to have basic knowledge about the IELTS and what it's purpose is.
About the IELTS Writing Course:
The IELTS exam is a worldwide recognised English language test, for people whose first language is not English. The IELTS test is for people who want to work, study or live in the U.K., Canada, Australia or any other English speaking country.
Many IELTS students have said that they don’t score very high in their IELTS Writing exam. This course will help you with that.
This IELTS writing course is a skills based course. In this IELTS course you will learn useful skills, tips and techniques to help you to pass your IELTS Writing Exam with atleast a band 7 or above if you practice using the techniques, tips and skills learnt in this course.
In this course you will learn:
- An outline of the IELTS Writing Exam for General and Academic Exams
- How to understand the question and all its elements
- How to paraphrase the question into your introduction
- Structuring an Argument
- Describing Processes
- Describing Charts, Graphs and Tables
- Presenting and Justifying Opinions
- Linking Words to use in your IELTS Writing
- Beginning and Ending your IELTS Writing Tasks
- IELTS General Training Letter writing (Writing Formal and Informal Letters)
This course will introduce you to and act as a guide as to the type of questions you will get in your IELTS exam and the way in which you are expected to answer the questions.
This course is GREAT because the useful skills, tips and techniques taught in this course will act as a base for you, these are all the concepts you would have learnt from taking an IELTS course at a language center.
The good part is that you have these videos available for you to watch over and over again until you understand how to use the techniques.
Then all you need to do is get past IELTS exam papers and use the techniques to practice answering the questions.
It’s that simple!
IMPORTANT – this course is not a language course. You will not be learning English. You will be learning skills to help you to pass your IELTS Writing Exam.
Who is this course for:
- Individuals who want to gain a better understanding of how to pass the IELTS Writing
- Individuals who want to work, study or live in the U.K., Canada, Australia or any other English speaking country that accepts the IELTS test.
- For U.K. Visa and Immigration purposes;
- You want to study in an English speaking country that requires IELTS to prove your ability.
- You want to improve your writing
- Students who are interested in taking the IELTS General Training or Academic and or UKVI exams.
- Individuals who want to work, study or live in the U.K., Canada, Australia or any other English speaking country
- Individual who want to get a band 7 or above in their IELTS writing